Barry is wimpy & wussy?

06 Dec 2010 13:47 #11 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Barry is wimpy & wussy?

daisypusher wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: They arn't weak or wimpy they are just bought off...They run on change, but you can't go against corporate interests and their money...If you do, you wont be around very long, and if you double cross them as I hoped Obama would, you end up dead...

Like when President John F. Kennedy signed Executive Order No. 11110?

Thats exactly what I was thinkin when I wrote that. I'm impressed again- You do know your history

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Dec 2010 13:55 #12 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Barry is wimpy & wussy?

Vice Lord wrote: They arn't weak or wimpy they are just bought off...They run on change, but you can't go against corporate interests and their money...If you do, you wont be around very long, and if you double cross them as I hoped Obama would, you end up dead...

Don't be nieve enough to actually think these guys are on different teams, Republicans and Democrats are putting on a wrestlin show...One guy wears the black hat and they other wears the white one, and they split the money after the show...And you got morons like Nymisis and Viking in the audience cheering wildy as if it real

good post...Nobody was more happy than Obama was when the Republicans took over the house or senate or whatever they took over (i don't even know) in November because now he has his excuse for why he can't get us anything...

Before November it was all on him, and except for watching Viking whine and cry in the football contest thread there has been nothing more disgusting than watching Obama dance around pretending he had an oponant for the last two years. Pretending someone was holding him back from doing anything.. pretending to hold his nose while he continued to shovel our money to banks and insurance companies, as if he didn't have the choice

06 Dec 2010 15:16 #13 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic Barry is wimpy & wussy?
:faint:

Time to create page: 0.120 seconds