Barry is wimpy & wussy?

06 Dec 2010 07:12 #1 by Travelingirl
I'm so disappointed.," Maher said. "And I still like him and still think there's hope he could get it yet, but I'm so disappointed that he just seems to be another in a long line of Democrats that come across as wimpy and wussy ... and of not standing up for what they believe in enough."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/12/0 ... 92223.html

Helllooowww...he's a community organizer...what more can you expect???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Dec 2010 07:26 #2 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic Barry is wimpy & wussy?
Awww! That is so disappointing for Maher. The poor guy!!

:bash

06 Dec 2010 07:59 #3 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Barry is wimpy & wussy?
Should have picked Hilary, she has more testosterone than Barack, heck Michelle has more than Obama.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

06 Dec 2010 09:40 #4 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Barry is wimpy & wussy?
They arn't weak or wimpy they are just bought off...They run on change, but you can't go against corporate interests and their money...If you do, you wont be around very long, and if you double cross them as I hoped Obama would, you end up dead...

Don't be nieve enough to actually think these guys are on different teams, Republicans and Democrats are putting on a wrestlin show...One guy wears the black hat and they other wears the white one, and they split the money after the show...And you got morons like Nymisis and Viking in the audience cheering wildy as if it real

06 Dec 2010 09:43 #5 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Barry is wimpy & wussy?

Vice Lord wrote: They arn't weak or wimpy they are just bought off...They run on change, but you can't go against corporate interests and their money...If you do, you wont be around very long, and if you double cross them as I hoped Obama would, you end up dead...

Don't be nieve enough to actually think these guys are on different teams, Republicans and Democrats are putting on a wrestlin show...One guy wears the black hat and they other wears the white one, and they split the money after the show...And you got morons like Nymisis and Viking tn the audience cheering wildy as if it real

:lol: Yep, VL, you might as well vote for Palin in 2012 since the corporations run things, eh? Maybe a vote for Nader would bring change.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

06 Dec 2010 09:49 #6 by UNDER MODERATION

06 Dec 2010 09:51 #7 by UNDER MODERATION
I laugh whenever I hear you dopes cheer some small republican victory in Rhode Island or somewhere..as if something is going to change-I really wonder if you are really that stupid or just trolling...I really hope it's trolling

06 Dec 2010 10:40 - 06 Dec 2010 10:41 #8 by Residenttroll returns

SS109 wrote: Should have picked Hilary, she has more testosterone than Barack, heck Michelle has more than Obama.

rofllol rofllol rofllol :yeahthat:

Sarah does too.

06 Dec 2010 10:40 #9 by Residenttroll returns

Vice Lord wrote: I laugh whenever I hear you dopes cheer some small republican victory in Rhode Island or somewhere..as if something is going to change-I really wonder if you are really that stupid or just trolling...I really hope it's trolling

I laugh when Democrats put a dope like Obama in office and expect change.

06 Dec 2010 10:51 #10 by daisypusher
Replied by daisypusher on topic Barry is wimpy & wussy?

Vice Lord wrote: They arn't weak or wimpy they are just bought off...They run on change, but you can't go against corporate interests and their money...If you do, you wont be around very long, and if you double cross them as I hoped Obama would, you end up dead...

Like when President John F. Kennedy signed Executive Order No. 11110?

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds