Government can’t print money properly

07 Dec 2010 14:24 #1 by BearMtnHIB
Hilarious - the Obama Government can't seem to get anything right, including printing money...

"As a metaphor for our troubled economic and financial era -- and the government's stumbling response -- this one's hard to beat. You can't stimulate the economy via the money supply, after all, if you can't print the money correctly.

Because of a problem with the presses, the federal government has shut down production of its flashy new $100 bills, and has quarantined more than 1 billion of them -- more than 10 percent of all existing U.S. cash -- in a vault in Fort Worth"

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout/20101206/us_yblog_thelookout/government-cant-print-money-properly

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Dec 2010 14:27 #2 by Nmysys
What CAN government do right????

07 Dec 2010 14:38 #3 by BearMtnHIB
Only Democrats will do somthing a billion times - before checking to see if it works....

07 Dec 2010 14:43 #4 by The Viking

Nmysys wrote: What CAN government do right????

rofllol Nothing but yet the Libs think we should give them more of our money and that they would know how to spend it for us better.

07 Dec 2010 14:45 #5 by The Viking
That is a perfect example of how our government cannot be trusted with hardly anything especially our money!

07 Dec 2010 17:20 #6 by LOL

The flawed bills, which cost around $120 million to print, will have to be burned.

If it wasn't so pathetic, it would almost be funny.

1. I volunteer to accept all the flawed bills and promise to spend them to stimulate the economy.

2. If they have to be burned, I'll takem for my wood stove. I hope no toxic chemicals will be released.

Maybe we need a 100 million EPA study and a commision to see if there are any enviromental issues.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

07 Dec 2010 17:24 #7 by outdoor338
:biggrin: :thumbsup: :yeahthat:

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds