I've got one word.......BULL!

07 Dec 2010 21:17 #1 by Sunshine Girl
Copied from Pinecam:

Robyn, there is one quote by you earlier in this thread which needs to be addressed:

Quote:
I can tell you this. We have made you alot better. You still do things your way and that is fine. We hope to build better communities across the country. That is much bigger than all this. I gave a lot to this site. I gave you a ton of my time now I give it somewhere else but you of all people know who I am. We have not done anything but give this community a voice that they could not have here. And sorry I am NOT going to apologize for that. You guys really should be sorry and don't realize how you changed lives and people you have hurt. Sorry, but I have seen it first hand.

Trust me on this, you do not want me to go further publicly. In fact we all know you won't let me becuase I will be banned and silenced, edited whatever you want to call it. I have no problem with you guys saying what ever you like on our site. Bring it.
[/quote]

With emphasis added for discussion, the item:

Quote:
You guys really should be sorry and don't realize how you changed lives and people you have hurt. Sorry, but I have seen it first hand.

We assume you are referring to those prior members who have been suspended and/or banned. They are the the only ones responsible for their actions and the consequences on Pinecam.

BULLSH*T!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Dec 2010 21:30 #2 by The Viking

Sunshine Girl wrote: Copied from Pinecam:

Robyn, there is one quote by you earlier in this thread which needs to be addressed:

Quote:
I can tell you this. We have made you alot better. You still do things your way and that is fine. We hope to build better communities across the country. That is much bigger than all this. I gave a lot to this site. I gave you a ton of my time now I give it somewhere else but you of all people know who I am. We have not done anything but give this community a voice that they could not have here. And sorry I am NOT going to apologize for that. You guys really should be sorry and don't realize how you changed lives and people you have hurt. Sorry, but I have seen it first hand.

Trust me on this, you do not want me to go further publicly. In fact we all know you won't let me becuase I will be banned and silenced, edited whatever you want to call it. I have no problem with you guys saying what ever you like on our site. Bring it.

With emphasis added for discussion, the item:

Quote:
You guys really should be sorry and don't realize how you changed lives and people you have hurt. Sorry, but I have seen it first hand.

We assume you are referring to those prior members who have been suspended and/or banned. They are the the only ones responsible for their actions and the consequences on Pinecam.

BULLSH*T! [/quote]

They will never get it. Ever! They are so clueless over there as to what they have done to so many and what so many up here think of their reputation. The sad part is that Pinecam is so brainwashed into thinking it can do no wrong, that they actually believe what they just said. They take no responsibility for any of their actions or how they have treated a great many of people in this community. To them it is always everybody else's fault. But I talk to new people every week who are so disgusted with that site. The distaste for their disperpectful and degrading treatment for our neighbors and their total lack of regard for others is growing rapidly up here. Like the great Merle Haggard song goes......Their rollin' down hill like a snowball headed for hell.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.111 seconds