Just How Screwed Up is this White House?

10 Dec 2010 11:49 #21 by archer

JusSayin wrote: I'm curious as to who you think 'the Righties' are who don't give a sh*t about the "middle class"? Has it ever crossed your mind that the vast majority of Republicans likely ARE the middle class; if not the lower middle class?

Exactly....and they will vote against their own best interests because the Republicans told them to. Buncha sheeple.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Dec 2010 12:15 #22 by Residenttroll returns

JusSayin wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote: If it weren't so obvious that the Righties don't give a sh*t about the "middle class", and are holding them hostage to the tax cuts for the millionaires, that would actually be funny.

I'm curious as to who you think 'the Righties' are who don't give a sh*t about the "middle class"? Has it ever crossed your mind that the vast majority of Republicans likely ARE the middle class; if not the lower middle class?

Many of the "righties" were the middle class until Democrats took office in 2006 and Obama in 2008 - now they find themselves unemployed, foreclosed, and bankrupt. Those "righties" were paying the bills of the country while the "lefties" milked the government via programs, retirement, or employment.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.123 seconds