Obama Has “Continuing Commitment to Marxist Ideology”

11 Dec 2010 18:34 #21 by archer

JusSayin wrote:

archer wrote: Batifa is a troll, not worth my time, and he shouldn't be worth yours either. teddy is more than a troll, he actually has people agreeing with him here.....so I will call him and you on it every time. Have you ever seen me support batifa? or did I ask that already and you chose not to answer?. I've seen plenty of right wingers supporting teddy in their posts.

psssst....I never said batifa called me an idiot....read my post. But you won't. Sorry, but I am sick to death of you and others telling me and other liberals who we are or what we think and believe.....you are all so wrong, but you don't care.....you make assumptions and call them truth. It's dishonest and very very hateful at times. Par for the course I guess if we liberals want to hang out in your right wing gangland.

Whoaaaaa! Somebody's Depends got all caught up in their Snuggies. :VeryScared:

Sounds like somebody likes piling on the insults when they have nothing to contribute. I've been on chemo for 5 months, depends are a way of life. thanks so much for reminding me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Dec 2010 18:42 #22 by JusSayin

archer wrote: Sounds like somebody likes piling on the insults when they have nothing to contribute. I've been on chemo for 5 months, depends are a way of life. thanks so much for reminding me.

There, there...meant no ill will. Your baby-tirade had me worried. Next eggnog's on me. Cognac? Nutmeg?

11 Dec 2010 18:44 #23 by jf1acai

I judge a poster on his/ her body of work, and his is pretty pathetic.

I guess this is time for the obligatory 'they do/did it too' statement....

so...

I see LJ's 'body of work' pretty much the same way.

If we all would/could respond to what is posted, and leave out the snide personal comments, generalizations about righties/lefties etc., it would be much more productive and enjoyable, IMO.

But, that's just me :wink:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

11 Dec 2010 18:52 - 11 Dec 2010 18:57 #24 by LadyJazzer
Oh, I just return what I get from the neocon miscreants--in spades... It's pretty easy to get it to stop... Can you guess how?

The difference is that I don't have to sink to his level of profanity and personal insults... It's a shame he has such a limited vocabulary.

11 Dec 2010 18:53 #25 by archer
sorry, my last post was uncalled for....it has been a rough week and I am definitly short tempered. There is so much more to life than letting a few stupid posts get under my skin. My apologies, I will try to be tougher in the future.

11 Dec 2010 18:59 #26 by JusSayin

archer wrote: sorry, my last post was uncalled for....it has been a rough week and I am definitly short tempered. There is so much more to life than letting a few stupid posts get under my skin. My apologies, I will try to be tougher in the future.

You ARE a tough one. One of the few who consistently beats down the opposing voices with a touch of reason. :wink:

11 Dec 2010 19:07 #27 by jf1acai
No apology necessary, archer - best wishes to you in your continuing battle.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

11 Dec 2010 19:33 #28 by archer

JusSayin wrote:

archer wrote: Sounds like somebody likes piling on the insults when they have nothing to contribute. I've been on chemo for 5 months, depends are a way of life. thanks so much for reminding me.

There, there...meant no ill will. Your baby-tirade had me worried. Next eggnog's on me. Cognac? Nutmeg?

Cognac please. Eggnog is not my favorite unless it is made with whipped cream!

.......please no whippy cream jokes.
:wink:

Time to create page: 0.200 seconds