Why isn't this put behind bars till sentencing?

14 Dec 2010 10:58 #1 by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Why should this POS be allowed to celebrate Christmas at home? I have always said that if someone injures or kills mine, I will tell them to beg the judge to lock them up or I will kill them. And why is it these POS's always look like they just pulled their face out of a crack pipe?

Elizabeth Long pleads guilty in fatal wrong-way I-25 crash

http://www.9news.com/rss/article.aspx?storyid=169739

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Dec 2010 15:23 #2 by Nmysys
Maybe she said she was sorry and that convinced the Liberal judge. That seems to be enough nowadays in their world.

No matter that she was three times over the legal limit of alcohol or going in the wrong direction, nor that she killed a young college graduate!!! They are smarter than we are, remember!!

14 Dec 2010 15:36 #3 by V_A
Teddy, I read the story you posted.

No where does it say she is out on bond. Maybe she bonded out. That is her right by law if bail is given by a judge, which is normal expect in severe case. If she didn't bond out then she is not celebrating christmas at home.

Further our legal system is a process. Part of that process includes once a person pleads guilty to a crime then a pre-sentence report and other items must be collected before a sentence is handed down. This can take 30+ days before a person is sentenced.

I'm sorry you don't agree with the process, but the process was put in place so people like you don't go off half cocked and implement vigilante justice.

14 Dec 2010 18:35 #4 by major bean
Driving while drunk is a cold blooded disregard for others. The person who drinks and drives DOES NOT CARE. They know that they are likely to kill someone. It is cold blooded. No passion involved. No heat of the moment. It is calculated and deliberate. It is premeditated. It is murder of the most heinous type.
Teddy has the correct remedy.

Regards,
Major Bean

14 Dec 2010 18:42 #5 by Hotel Rampage

Teddy wrote: Why should this POS be allowed to celebrate Christmas at home? I have always said that if someone injures or kills mine, I will tell them to beg the judge to lock them up or I will kill them. And why is it these POS's always look like they just pulled their face out of a crack pipe?

Elizabeth Long pleads guilty in fatal wrong-way I-25 crash

http://www.9news.com/rss/article.aspx?storyid=169739

ew it's an internet tough guy, I'm so impressed. Why do i imagine that when you say "mine" you're talking about a pet guinea pig or possibly some gerbils?

14 Dec 2010 19:28 #6 by V_A

major bean wrote: Driving while drunk is a cold blooded disregard for others. The person who drinks and drives DOES NOT CARE. They know that they are likely to kill someone. It is cold blooded. No passion involved. No heat of the moment. It is calculated and deliberate. It is premeditated. It is murder of the most heinous type.
Teddy has the correct remedy.

The law & your opinions differ and the law wins.

14 Dec 2010 19:55 #7 by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
[quote="Hotel Rampage"
ew it's an internet tough guy, I'm so impressed. Why do i imagine that when you say "mine" you're talking about a pet guinea pig or possibly some gerbils?[/quote]

Just what this board needed. Another[url=http://www.mysmiley.net:2bsehrrd]
File Attachment:
[/url]

14 Dec 2010 20:02 #8 by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

AVs Good Twin wrote: Teddy, I read the story you posted.

No where does it say she is out on bond. Maybe she bonded out. That is her right by law if bail is given by a judge, which is normal expect in severe case. If she didn't bond out then she is not celebrating christmas at home.

Further our legal system is a process. Part of that process includes once a person pleads guilty to a crime then a pre-sentence report and other items must be collected before a sentence is handed down. This can take 30+ days before a person is sentenced.

I'm sorry you don't agree with the process, but the process was put in place so people like you don't go off half cocked and implement vigilante justice.

There are 2 dead people. This POS has admitted guilt. Other than a stretched neck which it deserves what is there. Cage time. So why not start it immediately? This is what is wrong with our system of law. There is no disincentive. You can drink and kill with impunity but let some trans hoodwink you and you bash their head in for insulting your sexuality in a premeditated manner and you're going away forever.

14 Dec 2010 20:35 #9 by major bean
Whoa! Teddy, you are crossing the line. Reflect a bit and you will see that you need to retract your last statement.

Regards,
Major Bean

14 Dec 2010 21:49 #10 by JusSayin

major bean wrote: Whoa! Teddy, you are crossing the line. Reflect a bit and you will see that you need to retract your last statement.

I, being one who has crossed said line myself on occasion, have to agree.

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds