Liberalism in 120 Seconds: Nothing compassionate about them

14 Dec 2010 15:56 #1 by The Viking
This guy hits the nail on the head. They call themselves compationate because they are able to give away OTHER people's money.

[youtube:b48rqckm]
[/youtube:b48rqckm]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Dec 2010 16:01 #2 by LadyJazzer
Yes... We got nothing in the "compassion department" next to the Neanderthals:

JusSayin wrote: Some of you whiney evolutionist leftists should do society a favor and consider the age old Inuit retirement plan called senilicide. When food and other resources ran short, the old and sick were looked upon as drains on the community. Sometimes they were killed - thrown into the sea, buried alive, locked out in the cold, or starved to death. Far more commonly they were simply abandoned to die. The victim might be taken out in the wilderness and left there, or the whole village might pick up and move away while the old person slept. If the villagers were unexpectedly restored to prosperity, they might go back to rescue those left behind. An abandoned person would also be welcomed back as a full member of the community if he could manage to make his way back to the village on his own. But usually he couldn't.

Darwinism at its finest. The strong and smart survive.

Now THAT'S "compassionate conservatism"....

Friends don't let friends become conservatives...

14 Dec 2010 16:38 #3 by Wayne Harrison
After watching that video, I think that guy is a liberal plant to make the conservatives look bad.

14 Dec 2010 17:06 #4 by netdude

Wayne wrote: After watching that video, I think that guy is a liberal plant to make the conservatives look bad.

Just a quick perusal around the 285bound Courthouse does that as effectively as anything else possible Wayne...
:biggrin: rofllol :Whistle

14 Dec 2010 17:47 #5 by Nmysys
Wayne:

As a Liberal Plant it would be easy for you to detect another one!!!!

14 Dec 2010 17:49 #6 by Wayne Harrison
Not sure what to say in response, Nmysys. But you do get the prize for hurling the first personal insult in this discussion rather than discussing the topic at hand.

14 Dec 2010 17:51 #7 by LOL

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

14 Dec 2010 17:52 #8 by Wayne Harrison
Darn, I haven't got my aluminum pole yet.

14 Dec 2010 18:08 #9 by Nmysys
Wayne:

To be truthful you have me totally confused. I can't figure out who or what you are pretending to be now. Is there a multiple personality to you, are we seeing an amazing transformation? Have you become Conservative since the election spanking? I remember a tag line first saying something positive about Rand Paul, then the next week, you were supposedly backing Sarah Palin, then the following week, Reagan wrapped in a flag, then a plain vanilla screenname for a couple of weeks and now back to Wayne.

I don't hurl personal insults out lightly. I wait for them to be deserved IMO, and you know how long this has been going on, yet you play innocent. Just clue me in!! Let me in on this joke!!
Who are you trying to be now? Are you re-inventing yourself now? BTW there was no personal insult made. It would be an insult if it wasn't true, but you have proven to be a Liberal all along.

14 Dec 2010 18:10 #10 by Hotel Rampage

netdude wrote:

Wayne wrote: After watching that video, I think that guy is a liberal plant to make the conservatives look bad.

Just a quick perusal around the 285bound Courthouse does that as effectively as anything else possible Wayne...
:biggrin: rofllol :Whistle

I've been here just a few moments and you're right, this place reeks of Redneck. To the point of embarrassment.

Do they really live amongst us?!

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds