Liberalism in 120 Seconds: Nothing compassionate about them

14 Dec 2010 18:26 #11 by JusSayin

Hotel Rampage wrote: I've been here just a few moments and you're right, this place reeks of Redneck. To the point of embarrassment.

Do they really live amongst us?!

Gee, do you think so? Welcome to Bailey...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Dec 2010 18:38 #12 by Hotel Rampage

The Viking wrote: This guy hits the nail on the head. They call themselves compationate because they are able to give away OTHER people's money.

[youtube:l1tvw6ib]

[/youtube:l1tvw6ib]

The name of the video should be "The typical republican". A soft n chubby marshmallow of a boy that has never worked a day in his life. A blathering idiot thats spent most of his life in a computer chair.

and the Madonna microphone is a nice touch. rofllol rofllol rofllol

14 Dec 2010 18:52 #13 by LOL

Hotel Rampage wrote:
I've been here just a few moments and you're right, this place reeks of Redneck. To the point of embarrassment.

Hi Vice Lord, how you been doing? You really need a better disguise.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

14 Dec 2010 23:22 #14 by The Viking

Joe wrote:

Hotel Rampage wrote:
I've been here just a few moments and you're right, this place reeks of Redneck. To the point of embarrassment.

Hi Vice Lord, how you been doing? You really need a better disguise.

I think that makes about 7 nics?

14 Dec 2010 23:40 #15 by Wayne Harrison

Nmysys wrote: Wayne:

To be truthful you have me totally confused. I can't figure out who or what you are pretending to be now. Is there a multiple personality to you, are we seeing an amazing transformation? Have you become Conservative since the election spanking? I remember a tag line first saying something positive about Rand Paul, then the next week, you were supposedly backing Sarah Palin, then the following week, Reagan wrapped in a flag, then a plain vanilla screenname for a couple of weeks and now back to Wayne.

I don't hurl personal insults out lightly. I wait for them to be deserved IMO, and you know how long this has been going on, yet you play innocent. Just clue me in!! Let me in on this joke!!
Who are you trying to be now? Are you re-inventing yourself now? BTW there was no personal insult made. It would be an insult if it wasn't true, but you have proven to be a Liberal all along.

So you think I'm a liberal plant? Someone who's not a liberal but planted to look like one? How did you come up with that?

I have said time and again I vote the candidate, not the party. I voted for both Ken Buck and Tom Tancredo and I explained why I did. If you look back you'll find they were for different reasons.

I gave my reasons for supporting Rand Paul -- I want someone who treats the other side with respect and is willing to work across the aisle, not alienate half the country. I also have given my reasons for hoping Palin runs for president -- I want to see her in a Republican debate defending herself against other Republicans. I also previously said I voted for Ronald Reagan because there were no other good candidates. I also voted for Ross Perot. (A detailed analysis of voting demographics revealed that Perot's support drew heavily from across the political spectrum, with 20% of his votes coming from self-described liberals, 27% from self-described conservatives, and 53% coming from self-described moderates.) Imagine that, a candidate who drew from the entire spectrum.

What has you confused is you put me in a box (as you do with every one else. To you they have to be Liberal or Conservative) and you can't figure out why I don't fit in your box. Not everyone in America votes straight Republican or Democrat. In fact, a large chunk of voters are independents who vote for the candidate, not the party -- depending on who is running.

That seems to be something you can't comprehend and it befuddles you when you meet someone like that. You also can't figure out someone changing their screen name every so often.

I've got a creative friend on Facebook (she's a graphic artist) who changes her FB name every couple of days. I look forward to seeing what she is going to come up with next.

15 Dec 2010 01:04 #16 by lionshead2010
Lots of rhetoric and name calling, but not a single denial among my liberal friends of the allegation laid out in the video. Rather than address the topic of the video, the tactic is to attack and denegrate not only the person in the video...but also the person who posts it.

I guess the truth hurts...but the fact remains. Liberals like to spend other people's money and have somehow convinced much of the nation that such an act makes them compassionate and giving. Horsesh**!

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds