50 reasons we're glad we live in Denver and not the U.S.

17 Dec 2010 13:42 #11 by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

CinnamonGirl wrote: Everyone moves here and stays. . Once you go Colorado you never go back.....

Unfortunately too many move here and instead of becoming coloradans they do what ever they can to change Colorado to resemble what ever sh..hole they crept out of be it mexifornia, ohio, wisconsin, new England, Illinois, or Minnesocold. It really gets old hearing about how "NO ONE" in Colorado knows how to make pizza, especially from some a..hole from NY or the place that they would put the tube in to give America an enema, chicago. Two ghettos that produce ghetto dwellers.
People from the south move here and adapt and embrace the Coloradan way of life. They also have great food when they open restaurants. In other words yankees go home.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Dec 2010 14:17 #12 by JusSayin

CinnamonGirl wrote: I cannot handle humidity! My hair droops and I just feel miserable.

Someone here moved to Arizona, hoping the lower humidity would keep things from drooping. It didn't.

I hear they're almost down to her knees now.

17 Dec 2010 15:04 #13 by FredHayek

Teddy wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: Everyone moves here and stays. . Once you go Colorado you never go back.....

Unfortunately too many move here and instead of becoming coloradans they do what ever they can to change Colorado to resemble what ever sh..hole they crept out of be it mexifornia, ohio, wisconsin, new England, Illinois, or Minnesocold. It really gets old hearing about how "NO ONE" in Colorado knows how to make pizza, especially from some a..hole from NY or the place that they would put the tube in to give America an enema, chicago. Two ghettos that produce ghetto dwellers.
People from the south move here and adapt and embrace the Coloradan way of life. They also have great food when they open restaurants. In other words yankees go home.

Not fair! My family moved to Colorado in 1972 from Ohio and we loved dumping the Ohio style, no more ties, no more golf and country clubs, bought acerage, cowboy boots, cattle and horses, and a Jeep Commander.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

17 Dec 2010 18:28 #14 by major bean
Denver is a necessary evil. It does supply the environment with which I earn a living but the very minute that I retire my visits to the flatland will be extremely infrequent. And I will most likely migrate to the western side of the divide.

Regards,
Major Bean

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds