Are You Happy With Obama?

17 Dec 2010 23:00 #11 by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

archer wrote:

Nmysys wrote: I have wondered since the Tina Fey skit on SNL, why does the left fear her so much, that they spend so much time and effort on her and not on McCain? Because she is a real woman!! A down to earth woman.

I freely admit the woman scares me. It's not that she isn't a likable lady, and she has certainly taken her opportunity and turned it into a certain kind of fame. But seriously, I just can't see her as the president.....she has none of the attributes i would ascribe to a president, of either political persuasion. She may be a real woman, whatever that means, but is she an accomplished woman? I don't think so......is she well versed on history and geography? I think she has proven she is not. Does she instill confidence in her ability to govern? not to me. (please don't trot out the Obama is a community organizer who uses a teleprompter bit). I don't care what you compare her too, standing on her own I find her lacking in judgement, leadership (except the rah, rah kind) and unable to really do much more than rally the faithful.

She was chosen during the time i was traveling in Alaska, among those who know her best......and the consistant reaction from her fellow Alaskans was histerical laughter, and "you're kidding....McCain picked her......he must have lost his mind". She was a beloved governor, but not respected, if you understand the difference.

What it is to be old and bitter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Dec 2010 23:40 #12 by Wayne Harrison
Let's keep this about Archer and not you, Teddy.

18 Dec 2010 04:53 #13 by walktrot
Replied by walktrot on topic Are You Happy With Obama?

archer wrote:
I freely admit the woman scares me. It's not that she isn't a likable lady, and she has certainly taken her opportunity and turned it into a certain kind of fame. But seriously, I just can't see her as the president.....she has none of the attributes i would ascribe to a president, of either political persuasion. She may be a real woman, whatever that means, but is she an accomplished woman? I don't think so......is she well versed on history and geography? I think she has proven she is not. Does she instill confidence in her ability to govern? not to me. (please don't trot out the Obama is a community organizer who uses a teleprompter bit). I don't care what you compare her too, standing on her own I find her lacking in judgement, leadership (except the rah, rah kind) and unable to really do much more than rally the faithful.

She was chosen during the time i was traveling in Alaska, among those who know her best......and the consistant reaction from her fellow Alaskans was histerical laughter, and "you're kidding....McCain picked her......he must have lost his mind". She was a beloved governor, but not respected, if you understand the difference.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I agree 100% and you said it so well archer!!
Honestly, have so many lost their minds as to think Palin can lead and guide this country on the world stage, not just as it is today but, under any conditions?

Oh, by the way, 2012 can't get here fast enough, and I sure as h__l hope I have someone to vote for running against Obama. For the first time, I did not vote for a President or Vice President in 2008.

18 Dec 2010 06:28 #14 by outdoor338
What's up, explain something to me, what experience did obama have before becoming president? What experience did palin have before being asked to run as a VP for McCain? And yet, many voted for a community organizer, and its showing now..obama has no clue what's going on in this country..the deer in the headlights look!

18 Dec 2010 06:38 #15 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic Are You Happy With Obama?
Swarmy:

If you continue to hurl insults at people who respond to your requests for comment because you really didn't want to hear their opinions, don't be surprised if eventually only your buddies eventually end up responding.

Where were these insults other than in your mind? I actually thanked Archer, who made an attempt to answer. I then told her where I disagreed.

I must admit, that part of the reason I dislike you so much is that you have always put yourself up as some kind of forum police, yet you come off as an arrogant, pompous Elitlst that thinks he knows everything.

Maybe to make it easier on your fragile mind, the site should set up two forums, one for each side, and that way there would be nothing that would upset you.

Was it that I defended Palin? I only really defended her a little bit. So sorry, I am trying to find the boundaries you want set.

18 Dec 2010 07:02 #16 by walktrot
Replied by walktrot on topic Are You Happy With Obama?
Hey, you guys want to take it to a public verbal forum? Sell tickets, proceeds to local 501(c)(3) organizations. I'd like to see in person those that are desperately trying to 'shock and ah' , here you are coming off like 7th graders, maybe it will be better in person, or at least I can see who's making me laugh and it will be for a good cause.
Paramedics should be standing by because the BP for you will be off the charts!

18 Dec 2010 07:57 #17 by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Swarmy wrote: Let's keep this about Archer and not you, Teddy.

A pile of steaming horsesh.t for a brain cannot be changed by changing your nic.

18 Dec 2010 09:27 #18 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic Are You Happy With Obama?

I am not happy with Obama on many things he promised but hasn't done, but given the other candidate running and his choice of running mate, I would be more unhappy if McCain had won.

Amazing reply. You are not happy with many things, but you know absolutely for sure that you would be even more unhappy, if the opponent had won. What sense does that make except that no matter how bad Obama is, no matter how much he emulates George Bush actually duplicating his policies, the other side would have been worse!!! Now that is intelligent debate if I have ever encountered it!!!!

And you want us to believe that you vote for the man, not the party? You want us to believe that you actually voted for Buck and Tancredo???? :rofl :rofl :rofl

I'm not sure you even realize how ludicrous this comes off to be.

18 Dec 2010 09:48 #19 by Photo-fish
Simple question for you Nmysys:

How do you ever expect to get respect from those who you won't show respect for?

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

18 Dec 2010 10:15 #20 by Wayne Harrison
He only respects the people who think the same as he does. Anyone else is just plain wrong and not worthy of respect.

Nmysys wrote: And you want us to believe that you vote for the man, not the party? You want us to believe that you actually voted for Buck and Tancredo???? :rofl :rofl :rofl

I really don't care if you believe or not. You are going to believe what you want to believe., but I will tell I know better who I voted for than you do.

I previously stated my reasons for supporting the two candidates.

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds