Are You Happy With Obama?

17 Dec 2010 15:12 #1 by Nmysys
I am interested in getting an actual debate going with the Democrats to see if they are happy with Obama. It seems to me that everything he has done has emulated George Bush. His Afghanistan policy took a while but ended up with the same Surge policy of the man who he had constantly belittled in his speeches.

He has just signed the Tax Bill that is just renewing the Bush Tax cuts, with a bunch of pork attached.

You guys complained about the Patriot Act as if it was George Bush who started it, but no complaints about the erosion of rights from Obama. What the heck is the difference? They are all alike, aren't they?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Dec 2010 16:10 #2 by AV8OR
Replied by AV8OR on topic Are You Happy With Obama?
I am happy!

It appears that we have a BETTER than Bush era Estate Tax Code. Meaning more folks get to keep THEIR hard earned money for the children and grandchildren!

All accomplished with Democrat controlled House, Senate and White House.

17 Dec 2010 18:22 #3 by ckm8
Replied by ckm8 on topic Are You Happy With Obama?
Sorry Nymysys. You are so hateful towards all liberals and democrats that you would have to seriously change attitude before you could expect us to engage in an honest debate with you.

17 Dec 2010 18:28 #4 by Wayne Harrison
I am not happy with Obama on many things he promised but hasn't done, but given the other candidate running and his choice of running mate, I would be more unhappy if McCain had won.

17 Dec 2010 20:46 #5 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Are You Happy With Obama?
I'm happy with the man, and his visions, but not with how he has tackled the problems he faced upon entering the presidency.......I am unhappy that he caved on too many issues that were important to me.....I am most unhappy with the congress.....the democrats are a bunch of pantywaists that can't stick to their ideals when confronted with any opposition, and with the republicans whose main objective over 2 years has been to bring down Obama no matter what the cost to this nation.

ditto on swarmy's post....the very thought of McCain in office, with Palin but a heart beat away, brings out the hives. I am allergic to incompetancy.

17 Dec 2010 22:00 #6 by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

archer wrote: I am allergic to incompetancy.

rofllol :lol: That's rich. Maybe your allergy will trigger an auto immune attack and get rid of the moron aspect of you. But all that will be left will be a hat. rofllol

17 Dec 2010 22:03 #7 by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Nmysys wrote: I am interested in getting an actual debate going with the Democrats to see if they are happy with Obama. It seems to me that everything he has done has emulated George Bush. His Afghanistan policy took a while but ended up with the same Surge policy of the man who he had constantly belittled in his speeches.

He has just signed the Tax Bill that is just renewing the Bush Tax cuts, with a bunch of pork attached.

You guys complained about the Patriot Act as if it was George Bush who started it, but no complaints about the erosion of rights from Obama. What the heck is the difference? They are all alike, aren't they?

You're one sick cookie. Wanting to engage in a battle of wits with what collectively is a halfwit. They share an IQ smaller than a bulimic's waste line.

17 Dec 2010 22:18 #8 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic Are You Happy With Obama?
Teddy:

You can't say I didn't try!

Swarmy:

You are still a jerk, no matter what screen name you use!

CKM:

I expected no more and no less from you.

Archer:

Thank you for attempting to engage in an actual debate. The truth is I felt the same way about McCain, but not about Sarah Palin, especially after seeing her up close the night before the election. I am a man, and I admit, I was captivated by her looks. As far as incompetency is concerned you sound like a cultist blindly following the mainstream media's attempts at discrediting her. I have wondered since the Tina Fey skit on SNL, why does the left fear her so much, that they spend so much time and effort on her and not on McCain? Because she is a real woman!! A down to earth woman.

17 Dec 2010 22:24 #9 by Wayne Harrison
If you continue to hurl insults at people who respond to your requests for comment because you really didn't want to hear their opinions, don't be surprised if eventually only your buddies eventually end up responding.

17 Dec 2010 22:31 #10 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Are You Happy With Obama?

Nmysys wrote: I have wondered since the Tina Fey skit on SNL, why does the left fear her so much, that they spend so much time and effort on her and not on McCain? Because she is a real woman!! A down to earth woman.

I freely admit the woman scares me. It's not that she isn't a likable lady, and she has certainly taken her opportunity and turned it into a certain kind of fame. But seriously, I just can't see her as the president.....she has none of the attributes i would ascribe to a president, of either political persuasion. She may be a real woman, whatever that means, but is she an accomplished woman? I don't think so......is she well versed on history and geography? I think she has proven she is not. Does she instill confidence in her ability to govern? not to me. (please don't trot out the Obama is a community organizer who uses a teleprompter bit). I don't care what you compare her too, standing on her own I find her lacking in judgement, leadership (except the rah, rah kind) and unable to really do much more than rally the faithful.

She was chosen during the time i was traveling in Alaska, among those who know her best......and the consistant reaction from her fellow Alaskans was histerical laughter, and "you're kidding....McCain picked her......he must have lost his mind". She was a beloved governor, but not respected, if you understand the difference.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds