Near Death Experiences

17 Dec 2010 16:39 #1 by JusSayin
Have you had one?

What did you see, feel, hear?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Dec 2010 16:51 #2 by Wayne Harrison
I felt pain on my rear end and I heard my dad say, "If I ever catch you doing that again..." :bash

17 Dec 2010 17:33 #3 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Near Death Experiences
Yes in 2008 when they said a community organizer with no economic or financial experience was our next President.

17 Dec 2010 18:36 #4 by Wayne Harrison
You know, Vike, referring to something a presidential candidate did in their 20s and ignoring the rest of their life is like referring to Sarah Palin only as a TV Sportscaster.

17 Dec 2010 19:15 - 23 Jun 2013 21:35 #5 by major bean
Replied by major bean on topic Near Death Experiences

Regards,
Major Bean

17 Dec 2010 21:17 #6 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Near Death Experiences
5 months ago I found myself in the hospital emergency room.....a very bad reaction to chemo drugs....very low blood pressure (55/20) and no white blood cells. heart rate and pulse dangerously low. I didn't know till later just how borderline i was, but I still remember vividly the experience. Every time I would close my eyes a wall would appear....the first ones were stone or brick, turning later to logs and some kind of woven material. I would fight each wall that tried to engulf me.....then as more appeared I wanted nothing more than to just lie down in front of it and let whatever was going to happen, happen, but the voices in the room kept talking to me.....kept up a litany of "you're going to be ok, you're going to get through this" and i would take down another wall. It seemed so hopeless, I couldn't keep my eyes open, but if i closed them another wall would be there....and I could either take it down or give up. 6 doctors and my super husband pulled me through.....they wouldn't let go and at sometime I closed my eyes and there were no more walls......5 days later I was up and around. Near death experience....I don't know. But I do know that I am a fighter.....when presented with the easy way out my inner self would not give up.....I didn't want to disappoint those around me who were trying so hard to keep me going.

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds