This never fails to piss me off.

18 Dec 2010 20:53 #1 by Rorschach81

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Dec 2010 20:54 #2 by outdoor338
unreal, good post!

18 Dec 2010 20:57 #3 by Rorschach81
I dont know if it will ever sink in with people that prohibition only creates a black market and it does not work!

18 Dec 2010 21:22 #4 by Residenttroll returns
Riots is when we need guns....the police can't protect us...they can only report what happened.

18 Dec 2010 21:28 #5 by Rorschach81
Any form of gun control only stops law abidding people from owning them. It is not logical to see this any other way.

18 Dec 2010 21:42 #6 by Martin Ent Inc
I was once asked by a lady visiting if I had a gun in the house. I said I did. She said, 'Well I certainly hope it isn't loaded!' To which I replied, "Of course it's loaded! It can't work without bullets!" She then asked, "Are you that afraid of someone evil coming into your house?" My reply was, "No, not at all. I'm not afraid of the house catching fire either, but I have fire extinguishers around, and they're all loaded ,too."

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

18 Dec 2010 21:54 #7 by Rorschach81
law enforcment tends to be more reactive than proactive, its rare when a crime is commited in front of a cop. This is why I believe the 2nd amendment is very clear, we have a right (yes, its a right, not a privilege which can be revoked) to own a firearm. I have no problem with people who do not like guns, thats fine. If you don't want one, don't get one. But do not try to tell me how many rounds I can have in a magazine.

19 Dec 2010 14:12 #8 by cydl
Scary stuff. And if we allow ourselves to be disarmed which constitutional right goes next, free speech? Unlawful search? (oh, wait...TSA is working on that!) One never hears organizations like this quote how many crimes were averted by armed citizens - many without needing to fire a shot. And let's not forget the good folks of New Orleans!

Yup, gun control works! Just ask folks like Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Castro...

19 Dec 2010 15:21 #9 by Soulshiner
http://www.learnaboutguns.com/2008/08/0 ... ideo-clip/

Not sure how many people in New Orleans averted crimes when this was going on...

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

19 Dec 2010 15:41 #10 by cydl
Exactly my point. They couldn't protect themselves!

Time to create page: 0.190 seconds