This never fails to piss me off.

19 Dec 2010 20:35 #11 by Rorschach81
Between TSA, the patriot act and Obama care we are not going to have much left soon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Dec 2010 21:39 #12 by navycpo7
It will be a cold day in hell before I give up mine. When we get to the point of them TRYING to take our guns, then we might as well be prepared to live a life of fear and total government control

19 Dec 2010 23:35 #13 by Rorschach81
Your right about that Navy. What concerns me is with all of the civil unrest in todays society there are those who want us to be defenseless against others who wish to do us harm. I have a very hard time with the idea of a political organization that wants to try to make me a victim.

20 Dec 2010 08:45 #14 by BearMtnHIB
[youtube:l73p5grd]
[/youtube:l73p5grd]

The worst possible violation of our 2nd ammendment rights occur when governments pass laws like this - and when citizen groups like this one back up the bad laws.

It is in fact - during an emergency when the right to protect oursselves, our families and our property are of the very most importance. These are the moments in time that the founders envisioned the 2nd amendment protections were intended for - and I have feeling that these citizen groups know it.

I just hope that when the crap hits the fan - they will be the first to go.

[youtube:l73p5grd]
[/youtube:l73p5grd]

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds