The Gestapo Techniques of the Obama Aministration

24 Dec 2010 15:55 #11 by LadyJazzer

conifermtman wrote: Really disgusting. They even had his state issued CCW permit revoked.

Why? That's exactly what you're proposing... That somehow "THEY"...(whoever the hell THAT is...the mysterious, nebulous Obama administration") manipulated this sheriff...

Seems to me that YOU'RE the one that needs lay off of the hallucinogens...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Dec 2010 16:00 #12 by JusSayin
Merry Christmas!

24 Dec 2010 16:06 #13 by conifermtman

LadyJazzer wrote:

conifermtman wrote: Really disgusting. They even had his state issued CCW permit revoked.

Why? That's exactly what you're proposing... That somehow "THEY"...(whoever the hell THAT is...the mysterious, nebulous Obama administration") manipulated this sheriff...

Seems to me that YOU'RE the one that needs lay off of the hallucinogens...

Yes it is the Obama administration doing this. Bush is out of office. Didn't you get the memo?

24 Dec 2010 16:28 #14 by LadyJazzer
So, now we've gone from:

conifermtman wrote: Conspiracy theory? You need to lay off the holiday psychedelic mushrooms.

TO:

conifermtman wrote: Yes it is the Obama administration doing this. Bush is out of office. Didn't you get the memo?

So, which is it? "You need to lay off the mushrooms, (because there's no conspiracy theory)" or "Yes, it is the Obama Administration (and there IS a conspiracy theory)"...

Please try to keep up... You're a liar... Unless you have a source to prove that the Obama Administration manipulated the sheriff...

24 Dec 2010 18:04 #15 by JusSayin
No CT. Merry Christmas!

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds