The Gestapo Techniques of the Obama Aministration

23 Dec 2010 19:32 #1 by conifermtman
http://www.news10.net/news/article.aspx ... &catid=188

SACRAMENTO, CA - An airline pilot is being disciplined by the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) for posting video on YouTube pointing out what he believes are serious flaws in airport security.
The YouTube videos, posted Nov. 28, show what the pilot calls the irony of flight crews being forced to go through TSA screening while ground crew who service the aircraft are able to access secure areas simply by swiping a card.

"As you can see, airport security is kind of a farce. It's only smoke and mirrors so you people believe there is actually something going on here," the pilot narrates.

Really disgusting. They even had his state issued CCW permit revoked.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Dec 2010 19:39 #2 by conifermtman
Watch part of the video his supervisor requested him to remove:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwLG1zOfm0s

23 Dec 2010 19:57 #3 by Nmysys
I'm shocked!!! Not by the revelation at all, but that the people in this country don't want to accept the truth about what is really going on with this administration.

Thanks for posting this!

23 Dec 2010 23:03 #4 by ckm8
I know facts don't matter much to you guys, but the Obama administration doesn't control the Sheriff. But whatever, continue with your outrage fest. (Just a hint though, anger is wasted when it's directed at the wrong thing)

24 Dec 2010 09:31 #5 by conifermtman

ckm8 wrote: I know facts don't matter much to you guys, but the Obama administration doesn't control the Sheriff. But whatever, continue with your outrage fest. (Just a hint though, anger is wasted when it's directed at the wrong thing)

Do you believe the sherrif acted on his own?

24 Dec 2010 10:21 #6 by Nmysys
We have to get used to this!!

24 Dec 2010 14:40 #7 by LadyJazzer

conifermtman wrote:

ckm8 wrote: I know facts don't matter much to you guys, but the Obama administration doesn't control the Sheriff. But whatever, continue with your outrage fest. (Just a hint though, anger is wasted when it's directed at the wrong thing)

You got a source that says he didn't?

24 Dec 2010 15:19 #8 by conifermtman

LadyJazzer wrote:

conifermtman wrote:

You got a source that says he didn't?

Nope, what sources does you have? Also, if this sheriff acted on his own, I doubt his re-election will go very well for him.

24 Dec 2010 15:42 #9 by LadyJazzer
Hey, I don't need "sources"... I'm not the one with a conspiracy theory up my butt... You're the one making the accusation, so put up or ....

24 Dec 2010 15:51 #10 by conifermtman

LadyJazzer wrote: Hey, I don't need "sources"... I'm not the one with a conspiracy theory up my butt... You're the one making the accusation, so put up or ....

Conspiracy theory? You need to lay off the holiday psychedelic mushrooms.

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds