To sexy to work at Citibank?

06 Jun 2010 19:50 #11 by Sunshine Girl

Rockdoc wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote:

JoeTheSepticTankPumper wrote: SS youre right there was 12 pics, yikes. I only saw the first one. Still nothing to get bent out of shape about at work I dont think. Those bean counters at Citi are just POd about their losses I think. LOL
Ok, gotta go take a cold shower, later.

Too funny! There should have been a warning label on the link. I wouldn't want a few "ladies" from another site getting all bent out of shape over it when they come visit here and check it out. I mean, maybe there will be some "lost innocence" that will put them in a pout. :Whistle rofllol :wink:

All they need is the filter like they have in Saudi. Anything like that is not accessible. Instead of gorgeous wallpaper, you get a lovely circle with a line through it telling you that site is forbidden.

Sounds sexy! lol

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Jun 2010 19:58 #12 by Rockdoc

Sunshine Girl wrote:

Rockdoc wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote:

JoeTheSepticTankPumper wrote: SS youre right there was 12 pics, yikes. I only saw the first one. Still nothing to get bent out of shape about at work I dont think. Those bean counters at Citi are just POd about their losses I think. LOL
Ok, gotta go take a cold shower, later.

Too funny! There should have been a warning label on the link. I wouldn't want a few "ladies" from another site getting all bent out of shape over it when they come visit here and check it out. I mean, maybe there will be some "lost innocence" that will put them in a pout. :Whistle rofllol :wink:

All they need is the filter like they have in Saudi. Anything like that is not accessible. Instead of gorgeous wallpaper, you get a lovely circle with a line through it telling you that site is forbidden.

Sounds sexy! lol

Oh it is. Dressed in a shimmering blue gown with hot red accent. It gets your attention. lol

06 Jun 2010 21:00 #13 by The Viking
You know, the same thing happened to me a few years back. :cool0012:

06 Jun 2010 21:32 #14 by conifermtman
:rofl

07 Jun 2010 05:23 #15 by Rockdoc

The Viking wrote: You know, the same thing happened to me a few years back. :cool0012:

What??? You wore a shimering blue gown with red accent and got banned????? rofllol rofllol lol

07 Jun 2010 07:07 #16 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic To sexy to work at Citibank?
Hey Doc, good one, I remember that song. Kinda corny but one of those country songs you have to listen too!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

07 Jun 2010 07:10 #17 by Rockdoc

JoeTheSepticTankPumper wrote: Hey Doc, good one, I remember that song. Kinda corny but one of those country songs you have to listen too!

I like that song Joe, especially now since my gal turns heads too. She can't help it cause she's built that way. My head is swiveling. lol

Oh. And Good morning Joe.

07 Jun 2010 07:16 #18 by Nobody that matters
I would think that a professional woman would choose office clothes that didn't look like she used Hooter's clothes sizing standards.

Some of those outfits are appropriate, some are not. We've got a woman in the office that IMHO is even better looking that that woman. She wears outfits that are professional, and don't resemble body paint.

I'd say 5,7, and 8 are professional. Ther rest make it look like she's fishing for sexual harrasment.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

07 Jun 2010 08:59 #19 by Sunshine Girl

dmcdd wrote: I would think that a professional woman would choose office clothes that didn't look like she used Hooter's clothes sizing standards.

Some of those outfits are appropriate, some are not. We've got a woman in the office that IMHO is even better looking that that woman. She wears outfits that are professional, and don't resemble body paint.

I'd say 5,7, and 8 are professional. Ther rest make it look like she's fishing for sexual harrasment.

Here's a tidbit of info you all may or may not know. Women's tops/blouse are made for the average cup size of a woman (B or C most likely). If you're a DD then the top fits more snug and leaves little to the imagination. To get a top that is loose in that region you would have to go up MANY sizes to get it too fit "there" and then you're left with something that is way too big for you. Tops are not created just on bust size. The bigger it fits there, then the bigger it fits everywhere. I agree, I don't think she wore all of those to work either. She has a nice figure and shouldn't be ashamed of it. Only those who are should be ashamed.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

07 Jun 2010 09:02 #20 by Rockdoc
Hell, where are the guys? Is there one guy out there who object to any of those outfits? I can't hear you... That is what I thought.

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds