To sexy to work at Citibank?

07 Jun 2010 10:40 #31 by Nobody that matters

Sunshine Girl wrote: LOL "decency ordinances!" Playboy has articles??????????? :wink:

I made up the bit about decency ordinances - kinda like a local toned down way of saying "What I'm thinkin about right now is illegal in 5 southern states and punisable by death in Iran."

I had a friend that called the Playboy articles 'excuses' lol

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Jun 2010 10:44 #32 by Sunshine Girl

dmcdd wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote: LOL "decency ordinances!" Playboy has articles??????????? :wink:

I made up the bit about decency ordinances - kinda like a local toned down way of saying "What I'm thinkin about right now is illegal in 5 southern states and punisable by death in Iran."

I had a friend that called the Playboy articles 'excuses' lol

You're too funny! I would be put to death in Iran in about 5 min. of being there. I don't think I could ever conform. I hope CO isn't one of the 5 states because I'm in big trouble. :wink:

"Excuses?" rofllol Seriously, I've read Playboy a number of times and they really do have some great articles. :Whistle

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

07 Jun 2010 11:08 #33 by ShilohLady
The article did say that she was asked not to wear the black turtle neck and pencil skirts in particular. The pictures with those certainly seemed to me to be reasonable dress. I personally don't think I'd like to see excess cleavage or the 'off the shoulder' look for a banking environment but the ones referenced are a different story imo.

09 Jun 2010 10:13 #34 by Wayne Harrison
Here's the latest press on her:

Banking beauty Debrahlee Lorenzana had two boob jobs, wanted to be stacked like Playboy Playmate

Turns out those assets are inflated.

Debrahlee Lorenzana, the bombshell banker who says Citigroup canned her because men couldn't stop gawking, repeatedly went under the knife to get her brick-house build.

A Discovery Health Channel series chronicled Lorenzana's pursuit of plastic surgery perfection, in which she described her desire to be stacked like a Playboy Playmate.

"That's what I want to be: t--- on a stick," she titters in "Plastic Surgery New York Style."

Her ultimate goal, she says, is to be a cross between Pamela Anderson and Carmen Electra.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/201 ... z0qNBcPPWz

[youtube:phlqrenn]
[/youtube:phlqrenn]

09 Jun 2010 10:58 #35 by Nobody that matters
Sounds like a stripper from my younger and wilder days...

I tipped her with monopoly money, and she said "Hey! this is fake", so I said "Those are fake too!"

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

09 Jun 2010 14:09 #36 by Rubys Resale
I have some outfits like hers in my store!!! Come and get 'em. lol

[b]Ruby's Resale[/b]
Gently Used & New Goods
For Upscale Tastes & Down-scaled budgets
http://www.rubysresale.com

09 Jun 2010 15:35 #37 by FredHayek
Some good looking women think they can get by without doing anything because they are cute. So I wonder if that was more her problem than the dress code? Or she has also said she is looking for a husband of means so maybe she was flirting with all Citi's wealthy clients.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

09 Jun 2010 16:22 #38 by Wayne Harrison

Rubys Resale wrote: I have some outfits like hers in my store!!! Come and get 'em. lol

But do you have any in my size? lol

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds