Merry Christmas to my Democratic and Republican friends

25 Dec 2010 09:34 #1 by The Viking
To My Democratic Friends:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or explicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2011 but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere . Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wish.

To My Republican Friends:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :santa:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Dec 2010 09:37 #2 by major bean

Regards,
Major Bean

25 Dec 2010 10:21 #3 by Nmysys
I will not say or do anything to destroy the importance of this day. I will not say or do anything to destroy the importance of this day. I will not say or do anything to destroy the importance of this day. I will not say or do anything to destroy the importance of this day. I will not say or do anything to destroy the importance of this day. Oh darn it, I tried.

Just too PC, but nice thoughts any way Viking. Thank you.

25 Dec 2010 11:47 #4 by walktrot
:wink: So, Libertarians are chopped liver?

25 Dec 2010 12:02 #5 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Merry Christmas to my Democratic and Republican friends

The Viking wrote: To My Democratic Friends:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or explicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

rofllol Whata a bunch of whining Panzy's..Seriously, do these phantom "liberials" actually exsist anywhere on earth or are they just another Phantom Boogieman created to minipulate you dumb MF'ers? I'm as far left as you can get and I got a bunch of guns for Christmas, I threw a bunch of battries in the trash this morning, I didn't help any poor people this holiday season, I've been drinking beer everyday, were are having tortured wygu beef for dinner, I got my wife some Victoria Secrets Lingerie as gifts, I say Merry Christmas to everyone I see and talk to on the phone, and I think all your religions are nonsense, so Merry Christmas Viking and Happy dreidel day, or whatever people in your stupid religion do on this day Nymisis..

And have fun hating on and making fun of people that don't even exsist.... :rofl

Ever wonder why you live alone?

25 Dec 2010 13:14 #6 by Scruffy
Even on Christmas, you cannot resist twisting the knife.

25 Dec 2010 13:47 #7 by major bean
Scruffy, after all of your anti-Christian postings you will now try to use it attempt to get the upper hand? How shameful of you!

Regards,
Major Bean

25 Dec 2010 14:24 #8 by Scruffy

major bean wrote: Scruffy, after all of your anti-Christian postings you will now try to use it attempt to get the upper hand? How shameful of you!

I am not anti-Christian. Sorry that you see my questions that way.

My point was that Viking (and others) asked for a truce around the holidays and yet cannot resist the temptation to put forth a partisan attack on the very day. Surely you can see the hypocrisy in that.

25 Dec 2010 14:32 #9 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Merry Christmas to my Democratic and Republican friends

Scruffy wrote:

major bean wrote: Scruffy, after all of your anti-Christian postings you will now try to use it attempt to get the upper hand? How shameful of you!

I am not anti-Christian. Sorry that you see my questions that way.

My point was that Viking (and others) asked for a truce around the holidays and yet cannot resist the temptation to put forth a partisan attack on the very day. Surely you can see the hypocrisy in that.

Thinkin the same thing, hence my "let me kick this sh## back in their face" response

25 Dec 2010 16:14 #10 by LadyJazzer
Vik can't help himself. He posts the same bash-the-libs bullcrap greeting every year, and you can set your watch by it.

As Scruffy said:

Scruffy wrote: My point was that Viking (and others) asked for a truce around the holidays and yet cannot resist the temptation to put forth a partisan attack on the very day. Surely you can see the hypocrisy in that.

Well, duh! Since hypocrisy is all I expect from them, I'm never disappointed....

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds