Merry Christmas to my Democratic and Republican friends

25 Dec 2010 16:27 #11 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Merry Christmas to my Democratic and Republican friends
And what the hell is this? Is it supposed to be funny or witty or what?

The Viking wrote: To My Democratic Friends:
I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2011 but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere . Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wish.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Dec 2010 16:35 #12 by LadyJazzer
Yes, the standard response when someone asks is: "Well, it's a joke...You libs have no sense of humor..." Of course, after posting the same thing year after year, it lost its funny-factor some time ago.

Like I said, I expect hypocrisy, so I'm never disappointed...

25 Dec 2010 16:54 #13 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Merry Christmas to my Democratic and Republican friends

LadyJazzer wrote: Yes, the standard response when someone asks is: "Well, it's a joke....

It's funny how they don't see themselves the way others see them. Dorks.. I think they see themselves as John Wayne while most people view them as Ned Flanders.

A major disconnect there

25 Dec 2010 17:40 #14 by archer

Vice Lord wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote: Yes, the standard response when someone asks is: "Well, it's a joke....

It's funny how they don't see themselves the way others see them. Dorks.. I think they see themselves as John Wayne while most people view them as Ned Flanders.

A major disconnect there

:yeahthat:

25 Dec 2010 18:47 #15 by outdoor338
Speaking of John Wayne, anyone see the new movie "True Grit?" :fwave:

25 Dec 2010 19:37 #16 by Travelingirl
He's a distant relative of mine! Love the movie True Grit!

25 Dec 2010 19:53 #17 by UNDER MODERATION

outdoor338 wrote: Speaking of John Wayne, anyone see the new movie "True Grit?" :fwave:

Me and little precious caught it in Evergreen, then hit Beau Joe's. I gave it a B-, thats a high rating for me. Thats a big screen rating only, it's probaly a low C on the small screen. Go early on a weekday and it's a private screening and you can still catch the all you can eat Pizza & Salad deal at Beau Joe's

AMC Bergen Park 7 Showtimes 1204 Bergen Parkway, Evergreen, CO 80439 | (888) 262-4386

True Grit (2010)

10:20am |
12:50pm |
3:20pm |
5:50pm |
8:20pm

26 Dec 2010 00:24 #18 by The Viking
Wow, I try to wish everyone happy holidays, even in a politically correct way just to make sure I don't offend anyone using words or terms like Christmas or Christ, and people still find a way to complain and be offended. You just can't please some people who will always be unhappy at most everything in life.

So I will just do it the old fashioned way. I hope everyone had a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

26 Dec 2010 07:25 #19 by Wayne Harrison

major bean wrote: Political Correctness is a horrible evil which allows for the coverup of the deeds of extremely evil people.

26 Dec 2010 07:29 #20 by LOL
Merry Christmas Viking. Don't let them bother you, just have a nice Christmas. And happy festivus too!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds