Unexploded Homemade Bombs Found in Colorado Store

25 Dec 2010 16:24 #1 by Nmysys
Unexploded Homemade Bombs Found in Colorado Store

Published December 25, 2010

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. – Police in the Denver suburb of Englewood say 10 unexploded homemade bombs were found in a cell phone store after they were thrown through the windows.

Police say the bombs were found in the CTG Wireless store in a strip mall on Friday. No injuries were reported.

The Denver Post reports that nearby stores were evacuated while the Arapahoe County bomb squad gathered the devices.

Authorities declined to release details about the explosives, citing the ongoing investigation.
Englewood police say the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives is assisting the investigation.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/12/25/unexploded-homemade-bombs-colorado-store/#ixzz19AWtGyuG

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Dec 2010 17:12 #2 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Unexploded Homemade Bombs Found in Colorado Store
I'm so scared...Are you sure it wasn't a pack of firecrackers?

25 Dec 2010 17:24 #3 by Wayne Harrison

25 Dec 2010 17:31 #4 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Unexploded Homemade Bombs Found in Colorado Store

SeasonsGreetings wrote: They were Molotov cocktails.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/26 ... etail.html

:lol: We used to goof around with those when we were kids....They rarely work.

You can come out from under your bed now Nymisis

26 Dec 2010 11:13 #5 by Nmysys
Awww thanks VL, I was really so scared until you assured me I was safe. I don't know what I would do if it wasn't for heroes like you to protect poor little old me. Since this isn't in the ring, I can't tell you where to shove it, can I?

You seem to want to play games with me so I must tell you something. I quit school in the 3rd grade because they had recess!!! I don't play games. You might want to find someone else to play your stupid games with.

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds