Finally, Napolitano Gets Serious On Border Control!

31 Dec 2010 09:41 #1 by Residenttroll returns
....but in the wrong country. :lol: :faint:

KABUL, Afghanistan -- During an unannounced New Year's Eve visit to Afghanistan, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano traveled to the country's mountainous border region near Pakistan to see first-hand her department's efforts in the war effort there.
"Seeing is worth a thousand words," Napolitano said after the tour, to which Fox News was granted exclusive access. "This all involves safety and security in this part of the world. And that is something that has direct connection as well to the United States."
She described her department's role in war-torn Afghanistan as a "complement" to the military operations there.
Her agency has about two dozen officials in Afghanistan, including Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents, Customs and Border Protection officers, and Border Patrol agents. Many are training Afghan security forces to manage their country's borders.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/12 ... z19hyCOM2z

Thanks to Janet, we now know that Homeland Security really is a para-military operation. Note the word "complement" to the military operations. What the heck is US Homeland Security doing in an active war zone? I've got a better idea, let's send over some IRS agents.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Dec 2010 09:44 #2 by HEARTLESS
rt, thats harsh. I'm not sure I'd wish the IRS on our worst enemy.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

31 Dec 2010 09:45 #3 by outdoor338
:yeahthat: :thumbsup: Funny, she spends time there and not on our borders! Maybe she has a fear of getting shot in AZ from the drug cartel :VeryScared:

31 Dec 2010 10:26 #4 by Residenttroll returns

HEARTLESS wrote: rt, thats harsh. I'm not sure I'd wish the IRS on our worst enemy.

Why wouldn't you "heartless?" The IRS is the most efficient operation in the world....they seem to be able to find all Americans who owe money and send checks to illegals who can't be found by ICE....certainly they could find OBL.

If they can't find him...they could seize all of his caves.

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds