1/20/11 285 CORRIDOR TEA PARTY MEETING!!!!!!

04 Jan 2011 07:35 #1 by Nmysys
First meeting of the New Year. Time to regain the momentum that created the Firestorm against the Liberal Agenda in the last Election. January 20th at Beaver Ranch in Conifer 6:30 Social Half Hour, Meeting starts at 7PM. Featured Guest Speaker BOB BEAUPREZ. This Dynamic Former Congressman will talk about what the Tea Party Group can do for the next two years to influence the Political Decisions to be made.

Come out and join us and let your voices be heard. Let us know what is important to you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Jan 2011 07:53 #2 by outdoor338

04 Jan 2011 08:04 #3 by AV8OR
It will be nice when the Tea Party has enough folks, supporting it, that are tired of the Democrats pretending to be Republicans. Anyone notice that the Park County Chairman, Dick Elsner, is behind the PC Commissioners for ramming the Communications Center down the taxpaye'rs throat (The Flume)?

Guess they will need to see a November rath just like some Dems!

04 Jan 2011 09:09 #4 by coirishlady
Richard Elsner is a true Rino! That's my opinion, and I'm sticking to it. Just another part of the machine that runs Park County.

06 Jan 2011 06:30 #5 by Nmysys
we need to get this group mobilized again to be effective. Please invite your friends and come out in force to this meeting. The Tea Party movement was instrumental in November in chnaging some things, but there definitely is more to be done, and it is up to us at the grass roots level to do it.

07 Jan 2011 11:53 #6 by 285_Corridor_Tea_Party
Nmysys

Thank You for posting.

Everyone is welcome, come on down and see what we are about. We are not going away.

www.tinyurl.com/285tpg

07 Jan 2011 13:05 #7 by Nmysys

Everyone is welcome, come on down and see what we are about. We are not going away.

Those words sure make me proud to be a part of this group!

07 Jan 2011 15:29 #8 by Jonathan Hemlock
Just like last year, I'll be there, this year!

The Conservative wave came from the East but it didn't quite make it's way fully into Colorado. The wave arrived here as only an ankle deep flood. In 2014, the Conservative wave will be more like a chest to neck high, "Storm Surge".

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds