Pelosi, Obama Hawaiian Vacations Come to an End, But Taxpaye

09 Jan 2011 22:33 #21 by LadyJazzer
You could post pages and pages, just from Sharron Angle, Christine "I'm Not A Witch", Boehner, those idiots from North Carolina, South Carolina, etc.... Campaign rhetoric is one thing... Advocating for "blood", "beating to a bloody pulp", "tyrants", "taking our country back", inviting people to "Come shoot a fully-automatic machine gun with Jesse Kelly to remove Gabrielle Giffords" is sick, twisted, vitriolic hate.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Jan 2011 22:53 #22 by Blazer Bob

archer wrote: .Please don't make me trot out all the inflamatory remarks made by Republicans, why did you only pull Obama quotes, where are the ones from Boehner....or Bush.....or any republican?

It was in response to the part of your post I quoted. I did not think I needed to add, but r's do it to. I thing after the number of times I have chided you for they
do it too posts you would not expect it from me. I do not want your Mom to disapprove of me. :biggrin:

Now to bed for real. I think my my attempts at clarity is in a deep downward spiral.

09 Jan 2011 23:01 #23 by archer

neptunechimney wrote:

archer wrote: .Please don't make me trot out all the inflamatory remarks made by Republicans, why did you only pull Obama quotes, where are the ones from Boehner....or Bush.....or any republican?

It was in response to the part of your post I quoted. I did not think I needed to add, but r's do it to. I thing after the number of times I have chided you for they
do it too posts you would not expect it from me. I do not want your Mom to disapprove of me. :biggrin:

Now to bed for real. I think my my attempts at clarity is in a deep downward spiral.

lol
yeah, mine too

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds