Jared Loughner Described by Classmate as "Left-Wing Pothead"

10 Jan 2011 11:03 #31 by LadyJazzer

Scruffy wrote:

outdoor338 wrote: actually LJ, your cheering on a shooter that almost took the life of a congress woman, and that killed 6 people, you seem to be enjoying the shooting more then anyone on 285, all you're doing is pimping the shooting on your behalf so you can spout your hate speech..your just as bad as the shooter.

Please point out, specifically, where it is that LJ has cheered on the shooter.

Outhouse, you're a liar....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Jan 2011 11:08 #32 by Scruffy

outdoor338 wrote: read all of his posts scruffy..then you decide..are you defending his attacks, yes or no..if you can't say either way, then you have proven my point, your rejoicing as well...carry on!

Please point out, specifically, where LJ has cheered on the shooter. While you're at it, please point out where I was rejoicing.

This is what, the sixth or seventh time I've asked you to back up your allegation?

10 Jan 2011 11:19 #33 by Beeks

read all of his posts scruffy..then you decide..are you defending his attacks, yes or no..if you can't say either way, then you have proven my point, your rejoicing as well...carry on!

Translated - "I can't tell you specifically, because she didn't say it. I'm simply using this opportunity to throw poo against the wall."

Time to create page: 0.132 seconds