Pima County Sheriff Sets Off Debate on Price of Free Speech

09 Jan 2011 23:26 #21 by conifermtman

archer wrote:

conifermtman wrote: [Climate of hate, Democrats get faced with opponents willing to take them on head on and the Dems whine that they have to answer tough questions. What a bunch of pussies. When the next election cycle comes around this sheriffs political career is dead. He will be clearly in the cross hairs of the Tea-party. He is going down in the next election cycle. I will make an effort to donate to his opponent. Now I bet you will call that hate too.

Nope, just dumb. You apparently understand little of what went on in Arizona this election cycle, it wasn't Tea Party tough questions (they never asked any questions) the Tea Party rolled in here....with their corporate money and national agenda and tried to tell the locals who they should vote for.....supplied money to her opposition for TV ads that were some of the worst hateful ads I have ever seen. And the local Republicans rejected them.......pure and simple, this state said thanks, but no thanks, take your hateful agenda elsewhere. And good for the Republicans, they stood up for what they believed.

Corporate money? You have no clue who the TeaParty is.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Jan 2011 23:36 #22 by archer
no.....you have no idea who, or what the tea Party is.....and is not.

09 Jan 2011 23:39 #23 by Residenttroll returns

archer wrote: no.....you have no idea who, or what the tea Party is.....and is not.

rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol

Yeah, the Democrats get no corporate money and no union dollars (which are generated from corporation or government payrolls). rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol

09 Jan 2011 23:42 #24 by archer

residenttroll wrote:

archer wrote: no.....you have no idea who, or what the tea Party is.....and is not.

rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol

Yeah, the Democrats get no corporate money and no union dollars (which are generated from corporation or government payrolls). rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol

There you go again....I didn't say that. RT you are an annoying little troll who tells everyone what they just said and you are wrong, wrong, wrong. At least if you are going to criticize someone take the time to read and understand their posts.

The whole political process is funded by corporate interests, if you don't know that than you really have been living under a rock. Pretending that the Tea Party is some "pure" citizens backed grass roots group with no corporate money is naive at best.....now go put that head back in the conservative sand.

10 Jan 2011 01:48 #25 by LadyJazzer
I think it's time to buy stock in the AstroTurf company... The TeaParty has no clue. (Pssst, it was the Koch Brothers that put up the money to get it started...)

10 Jan 2011 06:48 #26 by outdoor338
Love the play book analogy, we used it against you libs in November and kicked you arse, the play book will take care of business in 2012 as it did in 2010. You libs are fighting against the american people who can't stand you...american people 2 liberals 0

10 Jan 2011 07:03 #27 by Nmysys
Outdoor:

Do you think this huge financially backed organization that is supposedly backing us will pick up our breakfast tab this morning? I'm a little short this month and we are having a group meeting for breakfast this morning to set up our agenda for the Tea Party Meeting on the 20th.

But then we, the founding group of the 285 Corridor Tea Party Group don't know anything about the Tea Party according to know it all Archer!!!

Damn these Democrats are so much smarter than the rest of us!!!

10 Jan 2011 07:19 #28 by outdoor338
When I see LJ standing on Kipling and I-70 holding a sign, "will work for food, god bless" maybe s/he can spare some of the100 bucks for breakfast for the tea party group. :biggrin:

10 Jan 2011 08:01 #29 by Nobody that matters

LadyJazzer wrote: You keep running that play-book...

My official Right Wing Nut Job Internet Debate Play Book says I gotta insult your intelligence and question the circumstances of your birth. I'm too tired today to do that. Let's just consider it done and move on to the next play where I get to ignore you and fail to post anything for several hours. That'll give me a chance to catch a nap, ok?

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

10 Jan 2011 08:29 #30 by LadyJazzer

Nobody that matters wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote: You keep running that play-book...

My official Right Wing Nut Job Internet Debate Play Book says I gotta insult your intelligence and question the circumstances of your birth. I'm too tired today to do that. Let's just consider it done and move on to the next play where I get to ignore you and fail to post anything for several hours. That'll give me a chance to catch a nap, ok?

Works for me... Saves time... rofllol

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds