Pima County Sheriff Sets Off Debate on Price of Free Speech

09 Jan 2011 22:27 #1 by conifermtman
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/01 ... ee-speech/

"I think we're the tombstone of the United States of America," Dupnik said of The Granite State, which a day earlier he called the “Mecca” of hatred and bigotry. "To try to inflame the public on a daily basis 24 hours a day, seven days a week has impact on people, especially who are unbalanced personalities to begin with."

This sheriff is a total dunce. Everyone should be allowed to voice their opinion. But blaming free speech for this shooting is ludicrous. Just another effort to silence the tea-party which is what you would expect from a Democrat and that is who Sheriff Dupnik is, a Democrat.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Jan 2011 22:34 #2 by Residenttroll returns
He's enjoying his fifteen minutes of fame...or maybe shame.

09 Jan 2011 22:35 - 09 Jan 2011 22:41 #3 by LadyJazzer
Good boy... You're following the game-plan perfectly.... Spin, spin, spin.... Let us know when you have an original thought.

"TPN founder Judson Phillips, in an article linked off the e-mail 'The shooting of Gabrielle Giffords and the left's attack on the Tea Party movement,' described the shooter as 'a leftist lunatic' and Pima County Sheriff Clarence Dupnik as a 'leftist sheriff' who 'was one of the first to start in on the liberal attack.' Phillips urged tea party supporters to blame liberals for the attack on centrist Democratic Rep. Gabrielle Giffords of Arizona, who was shot through the head and is now fighting for her life, as a means of defending the tea party movement's recent electoral gains."

Wow...Sounds just like the drivel that's been spouted here by the right... I guess you guys know where to go to get your responses... When all else fails, "attack the libs".... And, in usual Righty fashion, if you repeat it often enough that "he was a lib", you actually think people will start to believe it... NOT THIS TIME.

Sorry, guys, but this time we've got your play-book before you run it, and watching you follow it, step-by-step is a hoot.

rofllol :lol:

09 Jan 2011 22:40 #4 by conifermtman
More proof that this guy is dunce. Watch Megyn Kelly take this guy apart.

http://www.redstate.com/moe_lane/2011/0 ... -election/

Yeah, he will lose his next election.

09 Jan 2011 22:42 #5 by conifermtman

LadyJazzer wrote: Good boy... You're following the game-plan perfectly.... Spin, spin, spin.... Let us know when you have an original thought.

"TPN founder Judson Phillips, in an article linked off the e-mail 'The shooting of Gabrielle Giffords and the left's attack on the Tea Party movement,' described the shooter as 'a leftist lunatic' and Pima County Sheriff Clarence Dupnik as a 'leftist sheriff' who 'was one of the first to start in on the liberal attack.' Phillips urged tea party supporters to blame liberals for the attack on centrist Democratic Rep. Gabrielle Giffords of Arizona, who was shot through the head and is now fighting for her life, as a means of defending the tea party movement's recent electoral gains."

Wow...Sounds just like the drivel that's been spouted here by the right... I guess you guys know where to go to get your responses... When all else fails, "attack the libs".... And, in usual Righty fashion, if you repeat it often enough that "he was a lib", you actually think people will start to believe it... NOT THIS TIME.

Sorry, guys, but this time we've got your play-book before you run it, and watching you follow it, step-by-step is a hoot.

rofllol :lol:

The typical delusional rantings of a lib.

09 Jan 2011 22:42 #6 by LadyJazzer
Typical non-response deflection of a neo-con.

09 Jan 2011 22:45 #7 by conifermtman

LadyJazzer wrote: Typical non-response deflection of a neo-con.

Toots, you are a waste of my time.

09 Jan 2011 22:46 #8 by LadyJazzer
As you are a waste of mine...and everyone else's....

But you keep running that play-book...

09 Jan 2011 22:49 #9 by conifermtman

LadyJazzer wrote: As you are a waste of mine...and everyone else's....

But you keep running that play-book...

It was you who started to blame the right in the original thread on the shooting of the congress woman. You should be ashamed of yourself, but as a lib you have no shame.

09 Jan 2011 22:51 #10 by LadyJazzer
You keep running that play-book...

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds