The Progression of unemployment interactive map.

07 Jun 2010 11:48 - 07 Jun 2010 11:58 #1 by The Viking
This is really interesting to watch but scary how fast unemployment has spread throughout this country.

http://cohort11.americanobserver.net/la ... final.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Jun 2010 11:56 #2 by The Viking
Look how purple and black almost the entire country turned in the last year.

08 Jun 2010 16:34 #3 by homeagain
Saw this when you FIRST posted it on another site.....the update to the chart is VERY scary. :VeryScared:

08 Jun 2010 16:39 #4 by The Viking

homeagain wrote: Saw this when you FIRST posted it on another site.....the update to the chart is VERY scary. :VeryScared:

I know. It went really purple and black in the last year. Right after we gave a $863 billioin dollar simulus package to prevent this with the promise of keeping unemployment below 8% How did that work out?

08 Jun 2010 19:19 #5 by LOL
Whew, I thought it was the progressives closing in from both coasts. I misread the title! It kinda looks like that.
Yea its real bad, I am a job shopper (contractor) and I have never seen it this poor. All the regulars are taking the temp jobs for crap pay they offer, its not a good deal right now. Recruiters get mad at me when I tell them to take a hike. Sooner or later though!!

Notice that little pocket around Virginia and DC, only place in the east that survived!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

08 Jun 2010 21:20 #6 by The Viking

Joe wrote: Whew, I thought it was the progressives closing in from both coasts. I misread the title! It kinda looks like that.

rofllol Actually, the title could be the Progressives taking over the country interactive map. Because this is what happens when they take over the government.

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds