Place the blame where it belongs, on his parents not Sarah

11 Jan 2011 18:36 #21 by archer

Baileyboy wrote:

travelingirl wrote: Are you're saying I'm delusional in my belief that I'm a conservative?

No I am saying there are people who claim to be Republican/conservative and couldn't explain it if their life depended on it. Similar to small c christians. They know nothing about that which they claim to be. A confident conservative has no need to waste time debating with subscribers of an exposed con and scam. Life is not long enough to spend one second on engaging them. They are more deranged than this murderer. But at least he had original thoughts, which is more than can be said for liberal drones.

figures that you would admire this dude.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Jan 2011 18:40 #22 by Travelingirl
Oh Archer. This has to be one of your best posts. I can hardly wait to ask this...please show me where I express my admiration for "this dude". Wait...before you answer, let me get my beef jerky!

Edited to add: rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol

11 Jan 2011 18:45 #23 by Travelingirl
...however, after reading a few of his latest posts I could become an admirer...he's kinda funny too!

11 Jan 2011 18:48 #24 by archer

travelingirl wrote: Oh Archer. This has to be one of your best posts. I can hardly wait to ask this...please show me where I express my admiration for "this dude". Wait...before you answer, let me get my beef jerky!

Edited to add: rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol

don't get bent out of shape, if you can read the sequence of posts you will see that was directed at baileyboy not you.....hard as it may be to believe travelingirl, it's not all about you.

11 Jan 2011 18:52 #25 by Travelingirl
really?? :VeryScared: It's not...bummer! But I still think I could admire BB...at least HE has a sense of humor!

Edited to add: rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol

11 Jan 2011 18:55 #26 by Blazer Bob

archer wrote:

travelingirl wrote: Oh Archer. This has to be one of your best posts. I can hardly wait to ask this...please show me where I express my ad.miration for "this dude". Wait...before you answer, let me get my beef jerky!

Edited to add: rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol [/quote
don't get bent out of shape, if you can read the sequence of posts you will see that was directed at baileyboy not you.....hard as it may be to believe travelingirl, it's not all about you.

I noticed that disconect too. Still you said bailyboy admired the shooter, didn't you? Nice start to that civility thing. Still, keep trying, practice makes perfect.
Archer, I only do this because I like you. Best wishes for a full recovery.

11 Jan 2011 18:59 #27 by archer

neptunechimney wrote: I noticed that disconect too. Still you said bailyboy admired the shooter, didn't you? Nice start to that civility thing. Still, keep trying, practice makes perfect.

I responded as any one would to this comment......

They are more deranged than this murderer. But at least he had original thoughts, which is more than can be said for liberal drones.

Baileyboy was speaking of liberals, sorry, but I do not take kindly to being found worse than a mass murderer......what should I have said neptune, oh sorry baileyboy.....sorry you hate me more than this "dude" whom you now seem to admire? Viva the right wing hate speech.

11 Jan 2011 19:11 #28 by Blazer Bob

archer wrote:

neptunechimney wrote: I noticed that disconect too. Still you said bailyboy admired the shooter, didn't you? Nice start to that civility thing. Still, keep trying, practice makes perfect.

I responded as any one would to this comment......

They are more deranged than this murderer. But at least he had original thoughts, which is more than can be said for liberal drones.

Baileyboy was speaking of liberals, sorry, but I do not take kindly to being found worse than a mass murderer......what should I have said neptune, oh sorry baileyboy.....sorry you hate me more than this "dude" whom you now seem to admire? Viva the right wing hate speech.

I am not sure if it is but I will take that as a serious question. You responded to "They are more deranged than this murderer." with "you would admire this dude" which too me is just responding in kind, which keeps the cycle going.

In my opinion a less accusatory, more measured response would have been more appropriate. Something like, " You f***ing asshole, how dare you say that libs are more deranged than the shooter. Did you Momma drop you on you head as a baby, or do you work at being that twisted."

You know, something like that to tone down the rhetoric.

11 Jan 2011 19:21 #29 by Nmysys
JMC:

The topic title was that of the author of the piece, not my choice.
It was a rebuttal against all of the rhetoric of the left blaming it all on Sarah Palin.

If you read any articles today it was explained by neighbors that they never saw the mother in the grocery store where she wasn't with a 30 pack of beer. There also were reports of many domestic calls to the police as he was growing up. The mother worked, but the father only had a history of a part time mechanic, mostly stayed at home drinking.

I prefer to think that he may have mental problems but he was not insane. He planned all of this so it was premeditated.

11 Jan 2011 19:31 #30 by archer

neptunechimney wrote: In my opinion a less accusatory, more measured response would have been more appropriate. Something like, " You f***ing asshole, how dare you say that libs are more deranged than the shooter. Did you Momma drop you on you head as a baby, or do you work at being that twisted."

You know, something like that to tone down the rhetoric.

I like your style

:thumbsup:

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds