Giffords Opens Her Eyes! -- Conservatives: "You Lie!"

13 Jan 2011 13:02 #11 by Photo-fish

Grady wrote: How many lefty outrages of the day are we up to today?

According to my count, we need approximately 42 more to catch up to the Conslurvative outrages of the month....

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Jan 2011 13:04 #12 by Scruffy

Nmysys wrote: LIBERAL Outrages of the day!!!!

LJ will argue anything and everything no matter how much PROOF you have that it is wrong.

Obama lied to make it a dramatic point for his approval ratings.

I didn't see where he lied. Didn't Obama say that she opened her eyes after he left, which was corroborated by the doctor?

13 Jan 2011 13:04 #13 by archer

Nmysys wrote: LIBERAL Outrages of the day!!!!

LJ will argue anything and everything no matter how much PROOF you have that it is wrong.

Obama lied to make it a dramatic point for his approval ratings.

Talk about outrages.....you just lied yourself, Obama did not lie, the proof is right in front of your face....or you could go listen to him on any number of web sites, but instead you issue this bald faced lie.......at least when lefties issue an outrage of the day it's based on fact and has real sources.....not some made up outrage, or an e-mail someone received, or a blog from a right wing web site.

13 Jan 2011 13:09 #14 by Grady

Photo-fish wrote:

Grady wrote: How many lefty outrages of the day are we up to today?

According to my count, we need approximately 42 more to catch up to the Conslurvative outrages of the month....

I expect it to be even by end of the week the way some are posting. :wink:

It appears there are some, who have nothing to do but troll lefty blogs looking for anything that might reflect negatively on anything conservative, republican, or especially Tea Party related no matter how miniscule.

13 Jan 2011 13:11 #15 by Scruffy
It appears there are some, who have nothing to do but troll righty blogs looking for anything that might reflect negatively on anything liberal or the Democratic party related no matter how miniscule.

13 Jan 2011 13:34 #16 by Nmysys
There are some that will throw out insults no matter what, like Archer claiming I just led when it was announced before Obama visited her bedside that she had been responding by opening her eyes. He made it sound dramatic as the result of his visiting her there was a miraculous opening of her eyes.

There are some who have NOT stopped attacking the Right, Palin, Limbaugh, etc. who have not had anything to do with this tragedy, but any opportunity to take potshots by the Desperate Left, will not be missed. There are some who haven't backed down one iota from blaming this on politics even though it has been announced repeatedly that Loughner hated the news and was a Leftie. There is one in particular that insists on having an Avatar that is demeaning to a politician for no other reason than fear that she might actually get votes IF she runs in the future.

BTW did you notice how the Obama Administration used Biblical passages??? Must really eat at you atheists.

13 Jan 2011 14:01 #17 by Scruffy

Nmysys wrote: There are some that will throw out insults no matter what, like Archer claiming I just led when it was announced before Obama visited her bedside that she had been responding by opening her eyes. He made it sound dramatic as the result of his visiting her there was a miraculous opening of her eyes.

Did not Obama say that she opened her eyes after he left? Where did Obama lie?

Nmysys wrote: There are some who have NOT stopped attacking the Right, Palin, Limbaugh, etc. who have not had anything to do with this tragedy, but any opportunity to take potshots by the Desperate Left, will not be missed. There are some who haven't backed down one iota from blaming this on politics even though it has been announced repeatedly that Loughner hated the news and was a Leftie. There is one in particular that insists on having an Avatar that is demeaning to a politician for no other reason than fear that she might actually get votes IF she runs in the future.

Gee, you're offended by my avatar? You want me to change it because you are offended? How politically correct of you.
I chose that avatar because Palin is one of the biggest liars on the national stage, and also because it's hilarious. Fortunately, you don't get to choose the reason for why I display an avatar, even though you sure seem to like to tell others what I supposedly think.

Nmysys wrote: BTW did you notice how the Obama Administration used Biblical passages??? Must really eat at you atheists.

Nah. Everyone is free to believe - or not believe - as they see fit. That must really eat at you, huh?

13 Jan 2011 14:04 #18 by Grady

Scruffy wrote: It appears there are some, who have nothing to do but troll righty blogs looking for anything that might reflect negatively on anything liberal or the Democratic party related no matter how miniscule.

Yep both sides have em.

Nmysys has a point, not that he is above reproach, but it would be nice to actually have a discussion.

13 Jan 2011 14:14 #19 by The Viking
I am so glad I have a life unlike the people that some of these pathetic threads show.

13 Jan 2011 14:17 #20 by archer

Grady wrote:

Scruffy wrote: It appears there are some, who have nothing to do but troll righty blogs looking for anything that might reflect negatively on anything liberal or the Democratic party related no matter how miniscule.

Yep both sides have em.

Nmysys has a point, not that he is above reproach, but it would be nice to actually have a discussion.

Never happen around here, not as long as the right continues to refer to liberals as libtards, not as long as liberals are told they all need to die to make this a better America, not as long as the right here thinks they have all the answers and the left is always wrong, and not as long as the right agrees with their fellow posters that to be liberal is to be less of an American....

Before you say......you do it too.....what if we do? Point out to me any post where the left has wished death on conservatives, then point me to a post where the left called the right unAmerican...we may beat you up with words....but you use threats and intimidation.....there is a difference.

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds