Liberals are all about symbolism over substance.

14 Jan 2011 15:24 #11 by Scruffy

SS109 wrote: lol Actually Udall's idea could have the opposite effect. High school football games have one team's fans on one side to prevent violence.

If we have TEA Party people sitting next to Pelosi Limousine Liberals, things could come to blows. Plus when the Dems give the POTUS standing ovations, it won't look as cool with 1/2 the crowd still sitting.

At the Conifer/Evergreen football game, the opposing team fans were intermingled and it was a great atmosphere. No fighting, no yelling, no spitting, just adults (and kids) enjoying a competitive game.

Right now, the House of Representatives is split down that center aisle and it demonstrates to the country how divided we are, especially when one side leaps to their feet to give a standing ovation and the other side of the chamber sits and glares. Like I said, I think it's a good idea, a demonstration to America that we can all get along - hell - can even sit in chairs next to each other without coming to blows!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Jan 2011 16:28 #12 by Residenttroll returns

Scruffy wrote:

SS109 wrote: lol Actually Udall's idea could have the opposite effect. High school football games have one team's fans on one side to prevent violence.

If we have TEA Party people sitting next to Pelosi Limousine Liberals, things could come to blows. Plus when the Dems give the POTUS standing ovations, it won't look as cool with 1/2 the crowd still sitting.

At the Conifer/Evergreen football game, the opposing team fans were intermingled and it was a great atmosphere. No fighting, no yelling, no spitting, just adults (and kids) enjoying a competitive game.

Right now, the House of Representatives is split down that center aisle and it demonstrates to the country how divided we are, especially when one side leaps to their feet to give a standing ovation and the other side of the chamber sits and glares. Like I said, I think it's a good idea, a demonstration to America that we can all get along - hell - can even sit in chairs next to each other without coming to blows!

RED WINGS SUCK!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.128 seconds