Courthouse outrage of the day

14 Jan 2011 09:26 #11 by pineinthegrass
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-12187409

A New York man who says a rat bit his penis during a jail stay may sue county officials, a judge has ruled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Jan 2011 09:34 #12 by Residenttroll returns

Scruffy wrote: Gee, my avatar is my opinion of a politician in the public limelight. Your name calling of LJ is a personal attack on a neighbor. Sorry you can't see the difference.

My name calling is an accurate depiction of her mindset. You don't need any more proof beyond this board. If anyone does the attacking - it's her. I don't see you crying your eyes out when she calls me a prick.

14 Jan 2011 09:35 #13 by Residenttroll returns

pineinthegrass wrote: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-12187409

A New York man who says a rat bit his penis during a jail stay may sue county officials, a judge has ruled.

Dick Cheney ordered it.

14 Jan 2011 09:35 #14 by Residenttroll returns

pineinthegrass wrote: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-12187409

Dick Cheney ordered it.

14 Jan 2011 09:37 #15 by Scruffy

residenttroll wrote:

Scruffy wrote: Gee, my avatar is my opinion of a politician in the public limelight. Your name calling of LJ is a personal attack on a neighbor. Sorry you can't see the difference.

My name calling is an accurate depiction of her mindset. You don't need any more proof beyond this board. If anyone does the attacking - it's her. I don't see you crying your eyes out when she calls me a prick.

You're like a three year old. "She called me a prick! She calls me names, too!" I would like to see the personal insults stopped - on both sides.

15 Jan 2011 09:39 #16 by Mayhem

It is like Groundhog Day

15 Jan 2011 09:42 #17 by LadyJazzer
Yeah, isn't it... It just gets better...

15 Jan 2011 11:16 #18 by major bean

Scruffy wrote:

residenttroll wrote:

You're like a three year old. "She called me a prick! She calls me names, too!" I would like to see the personal insults stopped - on both sides.

With your plea to stop the name calling, you called him a "three year old"! A little introspection needed there. I guess it depends on what the word "like" means.

Regards,
Major Bean

15 Jan 2011 11:52 #19 by Scruffy

major bean wrote:

Scruffy wrote:

residenttroll wrote:

With your plea to stop the name calling, you called him a "three year old"! A little introspection needed there. I guess it depends on what the word "like" means.

Tell me I'm wrong in my opinion of some of the behavior here. How many threads degenerate into a "libtard" and "resident prick" name calling. Most threads turn into grade school "nu-uh" and "did too" and "oh, yeah? well, you're ugly" and "well, you're stupid." I sometimes wonder how many adults are actually posting on this forum.

15 Jan 2011 11:56 #20 by Nmysys
Tell us that you aren't an integral part of that behavior!!!!

Time to create page: 0.180 seconds