Truth. You can't make it up.

20 Jan 2011 23:48 #1 by Mayhem
As you watch this, remember this is the same gene pool that occupies the white house. :lol: Amazing

[youtube:2qvy7aq5]
[/youtube:2qvy7aq5]
[youtube:2qvy7aq5]
[/youtube:2qvy7aq5]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Jan 2011 08:24 #2 by Rockdoc
Where do I sign up for a ride? :woo hoo: I've a death wish. rofllol

21 Jan 2011 08:37 #3 by Photo-fish
Courage and creativity are good traits aren't they?

For someone to put this much work and thought into a project, I'd say he's got heart. A shining example to all the other people in that village wouldn't you say?

The guy doesn't have any money and it's pretty hard to build an aircraft if you don't have any money. These folks are surviving on a few bucks a day if that. He did what he could with what he had. The drive and determination are inspiring!

Thanks for posting this video. I'm not sure I understand the title of the thread or your comment about the gene pool. :Whistle

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

21 Jan 2011 08:47 #4 by Mayhem
Replied by Mayhem on topic Truth. You can't make it up.

Photo-fish wrote:
Thanks for posting this video. I'm not sure I understand the title of the thread or your comment about the gene pool. :Whistle

Unlike that plane, it passed right over your head.

21 Jan 2011 08:58 #5 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Truth. You can't make it up.

Photo-fish wrote: Courage and creativity are good traits aren't they?

For someone to put this much work and thought into a project, I'd say he's got heart. A shining example to all the other people in that village wouldn't you say?

The guy doesn't have any money and it's pretty hard to build an aircraft if you don't have any money. These folks are surviving on a few bucks a day if that. He did what he could with what he had. The drive and determination are inspiring!

:yeahthat:
WTH, on the gene pool comment?

21 Jan 2011 09:03 #6 by Soulshiner
They are all black. Everyone knows what you are insinuating...

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

21 Jan 2011 09:35 #7 by Mayhem
Replied by Mayhem on topic Truth. You can't make it up.
Only a fool thinks skin color has anything to do with IQ. But it goes to show where your mind is at.

21 Jan 2011 09:57 #8 by Photo-fish

Baileyboy wrote:

Photo-fish wrote:

Unlike that plane, it passed right over your head.

Sorry I missed your point. Maybe you could explain where YOUR mind is at?

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

21 Jan 2011 11:49 #9 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Truth. You can't make it up.
Trust me PF, he has no point.

***********Troll Alert***************

21 Jan 2011 12:21 #10 by PrintSmith
I liked the end of the second video the best. The man may never get to realize his childhood dreams - because he lacks the government's pilot license necessary to fly the plane, the government inspection and certification of his aircraft and the necessary government markings on the aircraft signifying it has passed those examinations.

Governments around the world seem intent on getting in the way of anything and everything, even in Kenya.

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds