News Busted

21 Jan 2011 13:55 #11 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic News Busted

Nmysys wrote: You didn't SC, just pointing out the "obvious" for your left leaning friends. All in jest, don't take everything so seriously. You will develop ulcers.

Yes, but often you use that to deflect the point and I wasn't going to let you go there with me! :wink:

Who says I'm taking anything so seriously? A few days ago you accuse me of being too emotional, now I'm too serious...I'm thinking that my inflection isn't coming through or you aren't reading me right (FYI, if I was serious, I would've had more than just a simple question to you. I would've demanded proof!). lol I'm just pointing out more info so as to better inform anyone reading this thread as to who was behind the newscast so they can take it in appropriate context - that's fun, not serious, stuff for me! :biggrin: :wave:

dp - it's good to stop and smell the roses, and laugh, maybe even more than once in a while! Want to give us a clue as to your "special purpose"?! :biggrin: (Being humorous here)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds