Search for Boy Who Vanished From School Grows

08 Jun 2010 08:09 #1 by Wayne Harrison
It's one of the strangest cases of a young boy disappearing that I've ever heard...

A 7-year-old Oregon boy is dropped off by his stepmother at his Oregon elementary school, excited about his entry in to the school's science fair that .. she snaps a picture of him beaming about his science fair project. Kyron was last seen walking down a hallway toward his second-grade classroom, wearing a "CSI" T-shirt and dark cargo pants. He never makes it and his disappearance isn't noticed for 7 hours.

[clipsynd:24l1humt] www.clipsyndicate.com/video/play/1502966?wpid=8958 [/clipsynd:24l1humt]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Jun 2010 08:17 #2 by LopingAlong
Horrifying! I hope they find him. My first thought is if no one saw him at the school, did the mom really drop him off as described? Isnt' that terrible of me to think???

08 Jun 2010 08:26 #3 by Wayne Harrison
I thought he was seen at the science fair. She even took a picture of him there. He disappeared after, heading off to his classroom.

08 Jun 2010 09:25 #4 by FredHayek
Maybe his science project was a Harry Potter Invisibility cloak?

Just kidding, hopefully they find him soon.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

08 Jun 2010 15:26 - 23 Dec 2011 06:43 #5 by The Boss

08 Jun 2010 15:37 #6 by RivendaleFarms
Saw this story on the news this morning - seems part of the problem also was that the teacher marked him as absent but it wasn't reported to the parent, which is normal protocol. They lost a lot of hours because of this. Very sad situation. Have there been any updates since this morning?

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

08 Jun 2010 18:17 #7 by Wayne Harrison
Apparently not..

PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) -- A law enforcement official in Oregon says there is nothing significant to report in the search for a 7-year-old Portland boy missing since Friday.

(They're interviewing parents and students who were at the Science Fair)

05 Jul 2010 06:31 #8 by Wayne Harrison
New development in the missing boy case...

Report: Missing boy's stepmom tried to have husband killed

A landscaper who worked for Kyron Horman's family at their rural Northwest Portland home told authorities that the missing boy's stepmom offered to pay him to kill her husband.

The landscaper told authorities that Terri Moulton Horman approached him with the murder-for-hire plot six to seven months before Kyron disappeared, The Oregonian has learned.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/inde ... terri.html

05 Jul 2010 13:19 #9 by Local_Historian

Wayne Harrison wrote: New development in the missing boy case...

Report: Missing boy's stepmom tried to have husband killed

A landscaper who worked for Kyron Horman's family at their rural Northwest Portland home told authorities that the missing boy's stepmom offered to pay him to kill her husband.

The landscaper told authorities that Terri Moulton Horman approached him with the murder-for-hire plot six to seven months before Kyron disappeared, The Oregonian has learned.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/inde ... terri.html

Oh, that doesn't look good for the kid.

05 Jul 2010 13:34 #10 by Wayne Harrison
The father filed for divorce last week. Now, we know why.

Time to create page: 0.142 seconds