Fox gets into home, mauls twin babies

08 Jun 2010 08:35 #1 by Wayne Harrison
The mother of twin girls mauled by a fox in their cots spoke of her ‘living nightmare’ over the attack yesterday.

Fashion designer Pauline Koupparis, 41, told of the appalling moment she discovered her nine-month-old daughters had been savaged in their £800,000 family home.

Last night little Isabella was fighting for life in intensive care, while her sister Lola’s face was described by their mother as ‘looking like something from a horror movie’.

The attack happened late on Saturday in Hackney, North-East London, as the girls’ parents sat downstairs.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z0qGwhs6zH

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Jun 2010 09:24 #2 by FredHayek
How horrible! And I wonder if they also have to worry about rabies? England is supposed to be rabies free, but that is a pretty out of the ordinary act for a fox.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

08 Jun 2010 10:00 #3 by Sunshine Girl
That upsets me to no end. Prayers for these babies!!! :heart: :crossed:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

08 Jun 2010 10:35 #4 by ShilohLady
That's such an incredible story :Crying:

Did you notice a neighbor said he had found a fox in his baby's room 3 months earlier? It sounds like they truly have a major problem as this looks like a typical suburb not a mountain community like up here.

08 Jun 2010 14:02 #5 by TPP
Darn-it, Wayne, anything to criticize Fox.

Sorry, it's sad story, but it's how I deal with it,...

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds