Iranian Book Celebrating Suicide Bombers in Arizona Desert

27 Jan 2011 06:36 #1 by Nmysys
Iranian Book Celebrating Suicide Bombers Found in Arizona Desert

By William La Jeunesse

Published January 27, 2011

| FoxNews.com

A book celebrating suicide bombers has been found in the Arizona desert just north of the U.S.- Mexican border, authorities tell Fox News.

The book, "In Memory of Our Martyrs," was spotted Tuesday by a U.S. Border Patrol agent out of the Casa Grande substation who was patrolling a known alien and drug smuggling route.

Published in Iran, it consists of short biographies of Islamic suicide bombers and other Islamic militants who died carrying out attacks.

According to internal U.S. Customs and Border Protection documents, "The book also includes letters from suicide attackers to their families, as well as some of their last wills and testaments." Each biographical page contains "the terrorist's name, date of death, and how they died."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/01/27/iranian-book-celebrating-suicide-bombers-arizona-desert/#ixzz1CF61UTpj

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Jan 2011 06:41 #2 by outdoor338
who knew...we need borders more then ever!

27 Jan 2011 07:34 #3 by Nmysys
One of the Liberals here will justify it by saying they just want to make a better life for themselves.

27 Jan 2011 08:20 #4 by Grady
I'll say it

they just want to make a better life for themselves.

Of course their definition of a better life would include destroying western culture, adherence to sharia law, and a Muslim based theocracy. If it takes blowing up ones self in school yard, movie theater, shopping mall, train station, where ever one can make a big statement, so what it's for the cause.

27 Jan 2011 21:10 #5 by navycpo7

Nmysys wrote: One of the Liberals here will justify it by saying they just want to make a better life for themselves.

As I have heard many Democrats on here condem illegals, and make the statement that something needs to be done with illegal immigration.

27 Jan 2011 23:13 #6 by archer

navycpo7 wrote:

Nmysys wrote: One of the Liberals here will justify it by saying they just want to make a better life for themselves.

As I have heard many Democrats on here condem illegals, and make the statement that something needs to be done with illegal immigration.

I would like any one of you to quote a liberal here who has posted that justification Nmysys, all I have ever seen posted here by liberals is that we are against illegal immigration and that we think that the solution has to start with closing the borders. What part of that is so difficult to understand, or is so different from your opinion?

28 Jan 2011 05:44 #7 by LadyJazzer

navycpo7 wrote:

Including me...

I have one question.... Who planted this so-called "book celebrating suicide bombers" in the desert? Does anyone have any proof that it wasn't planted there by some neo-nazi who wants to use it as some justification for the daily outrage? You got proof it was dropped by an "Iranian"? By a sympathetic illegal alien? It's hardly likely to have been planted by some "librul"... A book was found... So? Who put it there?

28 Jan 2011 06:04 #8 by Nmysys

I have one question.... Who planted this so-called "book celebrating suicide bombers" in the desert? Does anyone have any proof that it wasn't planted there by some neo-nazi who wants to use it as some justification for the daily outrage? You got proof it was dropped by an "Iranian"? By a sympathetic illegal alien? It's hardly likely to have been planted by some "librul"... A book was found... So? Who put it there?

Isn't it logical ( strange word for you Liberals to comprehend ) that it was DROPPED by an Iranian illegally crossing our borders?

So you see a conspiracy in that?

28 Jan 2011 07:02 #9 by navycpo7

Nmysys wrote:

Isn't it logical ( strange word for you Liberals to comprehend ) that it was DROPPED by an Iranian illegally crossing our borders?

So you see a conspiracy in that?

no it is not logical, that would be like saying only Americans drive cars across the border. If in fact it is a real book, ?????????, as Iran has many countries that it deals with, (helping them with things like training terrorists), hell, that could be any person from the middle east, or any country for that matter. Read the article closely, you will see the various nationalities that have been arrested crossing our borders from the middle east alone.

28 Jan 2011 07:54 #10 by LadyJazzer

Nmysys wrote: Isn't it logical ( strange word for you Liberals to comprehend ) that it was DROPPED by an Iranian illegally crossing our borders?

No. Only to a Rightie would that leap-of-logic apply.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds