FOX NEWS POLL- Ban The American Flag From Schools!!

28 Jan 2011 12:32 #1 by Nmysys
FOX NEWS POLL ON BANNING THE AMERICAN FLAG IN SCHOOLS

Are you kidding me? There is a movement to ban the American flag in our schools just to please the Hispanics? What?? This is OUR flag, People!!!

VOTE! (Bottom of this page)

It's time to stand up and be counted, send this to everyone in your address book.

Go to FOX and vote NO on banning the American flag in America - VOTE!!!

This is disgusting, to put it mildly. Your voice needs to be heard.

As of Tuesday, Jan 26th:

This is just sickening. Only 78.71% have voted on the FOX poll to NOT ban the flag in school and something like 15.96% voted (Prob. Hispanics), YES, to ban it.........

What is going on in this country?? Read below.

Fox is running a poll about whether the flag should be banned in schools in order not to inflame Hispanic students. The poll is being sandbagged by SEIU and we should mount a counter action if you agree with me that the flag should be taken down for no one.

Moveon.org, funded by George Soros, Organizing for America , and SEIU, "Service Employee International UNION", have been twittering today to go to Fox Poll and vote to BAN the Flag and right now it is still working (16%).

It's time to SHOW THEM WHAT TRUE PATRIOTS BELIEVE!!!

Copy and Paste
GO HERE NOW:
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2010/05/06/american-flag-banned-america/

VOTE.........and then pass it along!

No. This is a lame decision. Teach the kids what the flag means, instead of banning it.
78.71%

Yes. The safety of students comes first.
15.96%

Not sure, but of all things to ban, the American flag would seem the least 'incendiary.'
0.19%

Other (post a comment)
5.14%

Total Votes: 3,763,985

Copy and Paste
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2010/05/06/american-flag-banned-america/#ixzz1CLfZ1zmP

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Jan 2011 20:05 #2 by navycpo7
We are NOT going to ban the AMERICAN Flag at OUR SCHOOLS or any where else for that matter. And if it offends anyone to damn bad. You don't like the American Flag, our way of life, or anything else about his country then please pack your crap up and get the hell out. We may not be perfect, we make mistakes but we are the best thing going in this world.

28 Jan 2011 20:08 #3 by Rick
I agree, the flag will never be banned even if Hispanics become the majority (very possible). Oh, and F@ck George Soros and every American hating organization he funds.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

28 Jan 2011 20:10 #4 by archer
Nice of FOX news to do a poll on something that is not even proposed....I do wonder how many righties would answer yes, we should ban the flag, just to stir up a controversy.

28 Jan 2011 20:20 #5 by navycpo7
My answer is easy.

28 Jan 2011 21:18 #6 by Mayhem
Can't we create a web site for loons like loughner to use as a reference, so if they feel they just can't help going postal, then at least they have a list with people like sorass at the top of it. Do society a favor. Hey if you could direct a hurricane toward a wind farm why not? So why not use evil to dispatch our enemies instead of innocents.

28 Jan 2011 21:44 #7 by Blazer Bob

archer wrote: Nice of FOX news to do a poll on something that is not even proposed....I do wonder how many righties would answer yes, we should ban the flag, just to stir up a controversy.

Clearest case of projection I have ever seen.

29 Jan 2011 09:41 #8 by Soulshiner
I think we need a link to the story that there is actually a movement to do this instead of heresay.

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

29 Jan 2011 10:02 #9 by Nmysys
There is a link on the OP

29 Jan 2011 10:20 #10 by archer
That is a link to the FOX poll, not to any article/news story that might indicate people are urging the government to ban the American flag.

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds