The Green Bay Packers Are Good For America

28 Jan 2011 16:49 #1 by outdoor338
Every Red Blooded American should jump in line to support the Green Bay Packers! The Packers defeated the Chicago Bears on Sunday afternoon thus earning them the opportunity to go to the Super Bowl.

By doing so, they saved the Hard-Working,Red Blooded, Taxpaying Americans literally several million dollars of tax money. How you say?

Simple... we were told that if the Chicago Bears had won that President Obama (and probably his family) would be attending the Super Bowl to cheer on his hometown team. Since the Bears lost...the President won't be attending. The money saved from not using Air Force 1, the limousines, all the additional security, and let's not forget Michelle Obama's entourage, is literally several million dollars! Therefore every American should cheer on the Green Bay Packers at the Super Bowl to show them our gratitude.

Oh...and let's not forget to thank Chicago Bear's Quarterback Jay Cutler for his role in the Packer's success! With that said...This is why America should cheer for America's team (Only for one year, cause the Minnesota Vikings are really America's team)...the Green Bay Packers!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Jan 2011 19:56 #2 by navycpo7
Greenbay what, never heard of them. Now as a longtime STEELER fan, there is a team.

28 Jan 2011 21:36 #3 by archer
I'm amost starting to hope the next president is a Republican, just so we can find out if there will be as much bitching, moaning and whining about the presidential travels and vacations if it is one of your own party.....I really don't remember any from the right complaining about Bush's trips to Crawford, and Kinnebunkport, and around the world, but perhaps you did and I missed it.

on second thought, it still wouldn't be worth having a Republican for president, I can't in good conscience wish that on this nation.

29 Jan 2011 05:48 #4 by outdoor338
well archer, we know the next president will be a republican, and you libs seem to forget about obama playing golf several times during the oil spill..bush was a class act, obama..not at all..

29 Jan 2011 07:16 #5 by Nmysys
For my friends Outdoor338 and PhotoFish.

GO PACKERS!!!!!!!!

29 Jan 2011 07:27 #6 by outdoor338

29 Jan 2011 10:27 #7 by archer

outdoor338 wrote: well archer, we know the next president will be a republican, and you libs seem to forget about obama playing golf several times during the oil spill..bush was a class act, obama..not at all..

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

I do believe you have crossed over from wishful thinking to delusional.....Bush had about as much class as a wart hog, and there is no guarantee we will have a Republican president....not as long as the tea party stays involved in republican politics.

Still trying to decipher what playing golf during the oil spill has to do with anything....I'll bet you drank a cup of coffee during the oil spill, that has about as much relevance.

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds