From those geniuses at FauxNews

01 Feb 2011 17:29 #31 by major bean
I cannot decide whether LJ has a love-hate, kinky attraction to Palin, or an outright love kinky yearning for Obama.

Regards,
Major Bean

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Feb 2011 18:59 #32 by LadyJazzer
Just can't help yourself, can you? rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol:

Just can't stay on the topic. A day without a personal insult is a day without sunshine...

Knock yourself out, Sunshine... :lol:

Let me know when you have a comment about the topic rather than a personal attack.

01 Feb 2011 19:38 #33 by major bean
It is rather obvious, judging from this thread and others, that you have a fixation on a private citizen (Palin). Surely she has a right to express her political opinion and it seems that her opinions are of interest to several million people of this nation. Your opinion on anything is of no interest to anyone. This does make one ask why you have such a fixation.
Of course Obama can do no wrong, judging by your devoted defense of him.
I do believe that you have mentioned both of these people in your replies to this thread. How is my pondering your interest in these people "off topic" and deserving of chastisment from you?

Regards,
Major Bean

01 Feb 2011 20:09 #34 by archer
maybe it was the word "kinky" that gave you away major bean, your intent is to attack and insult the poster, not to discuss. We know that now and treat your posts accordingly.

02 Feb 2011 07:46 #35 by FredHayek

LadyJazzer wrote:

SS109 wrote: LJ,
This was just foreshadowing by Fox, warning their viewers that Egypt will be the new Iraq and Mubarak will be the new Saddam. lol

To make it even scarier, Hosni has his own Republican Guard, just like Hussein.
And we gave a license to Egypt to produce their own M-1 tanks. so we will be using US tax dollars to blow up US equipment.

And that has WHAT to do with the fact that FauxNews doesn't know where Egypt is on a map?

It was a joke, get it? Clearly not.

Have to agree with another poster, the LJ/Palin obsession is scary. If 285Bound was a romantic comedy, they would wind up in bed together in the last reel.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

02 Feb 2011 08:27 #36 by LadyJazzer
I guess it's the idea of an utter nincompoop like Palin...or Bachmann...or Angle...or 'I'm not a witch" McDonnell in the Oval Office that is scary... Yeah, I keep an eye on the dingbats--and the people that support them. THAT's what's scary.

03 Feb 2011 08:52 #37 by pineinthegrass

LadyJazzer wrote: I guess it's the idea of an utter nincompoop like Palin...or Bachmann...or Angle...or 'I'm not a witch" McDonnell in the Oval Office that is scary... Yeah, I keep an eye on the dingbats--and the people that support them. THAT's what's scary.

You forgot to add this guy to your list...

Civics 101, by Chuck Schumer

[youtube:jzc6hb0h]
[/youtube:jzc6hb0h]

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds