From those geniuses at FauxNews

31 Jan 2011 20:34 #11 by daisypusher
It would more interesting to have new Faux pas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Jan 2011 21:38 #12 by pineinthegrass

LadyJazzer wrote: Let's see, that renowned foreign affairs expert Sarah Palin had this to say about the current situation between North and South Korea:

Today on Glenn Beck's radio show:

"This speaks to a bigger picture here that certainly scares me in terms of our national security policy," said Palin "But obviously we've gotta stand with our North Korean allies."

:biggrin: :lol: rofllol :lol: :thumbsup:

OK, Fox isn't perfect (I can only guess you posted something from 1.5 yrs ago to imply it was from recent news in Egypt??), and Palin made a slip. And you aren't perfect either. That clip on Palin was from last November, not today.

Such minor stuff. What's the point? And I've never gone after Obama either for his 57 states comment, I've assumed a slip of the tongue too. We all say something wrong now and then, especially when speaking freely. Come to think of it, you weren't speaking freely when you got your "fact" about the quote being from today wrong. You had time to research it, but didn't.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/sarah-palin-confuses-whos-on-our-side-in-northsouth-korea/

And I'd let that slide too, but you make such a big deal about the other minor stuff, that I at least needed to point it out to be "fair and balanced".

You are doing the same thing as the conservatives you go after. Posting off your biased websites without researching it first, in that you implied and claimed this is recent stuff.

31 Jan 2011 22:51 #13 by Pony Soldier
I'm pretty sure that the "Today" in LJ's quote was from the source, not from her. She posted that particular tidbit about Palin on the day she said it on another site.

01 Feb 2011 08:38 #14 by Grady
photoshop

01 Feb 2011 08:43 #15 by LadyJazzer
Riiiiiight..... LOL

01 Feb 2011 09:30 #16 by Rockdoc

LadyJazzer wrote: Does that have some mitigating value?

It certainly does. Mistakes are made all the time. The map is certainly a travesty that should never have happened. Your point in showing the map has little to do with current event other than it involving Egypt, but you are once again cherry picking your information to create the perception (not reality today) you wish to project. This has little to do with current state of affairs and everything with being contentious. You excel at it. Congratulations for your outstanding character and adding so much insight into world events.

01 Feb 2011 09:41 #17 by outdoor338
:yeahthat: :thumbsup: :biggrin:

01 Feb 2011 09:58 #18 by LadyJazzer
The same way the righties "cherry-pick" the never-ending load of crap they upload daily... It's a bitch, ain't it?

01 Feb 2011 11:33 #19 by outdoor338
so, it makes it right for you to do it...right! Thanks for playing, who knew!

01 Feb 2011 11:55 #20 by FredHayek
LJ,
This was just foreshadowing by Fox, warning their viewers that Egypt will be the new Iraq and Mubarak will be the new Saddam. lol

To make it even scarier, Hosni has his own Republican Guard, just like Hussein.
And we gave a license to Egypt to produce their own M-1 tanks. so we will be using US tax dollars to blow up US equipment.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds