The Constitution now comes with a disclaimer??

08 Jun 2010 20:28 - 23 Jun 2013 09:57 #2 by major bean

Regards,
Major Bean

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Jun 2010 21:36 #3 by The Viking

major bean wrote: Who is the publisher?

It says right on the picture, Wilder Publications. Not sure who that is but you can buy these on Amazon.com

08 Jun 2010 21:41 #4 by LOL
Not sure why that should be necessary. I guess we now need a disclaimer on all classic books that were written say pre-1990 so nobody is offended. Please protect us all.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

09 Jun 2010 06:22 #5 by TPP
Heard about that, & it's outragous, but not surprising in todays PC world.

09 Jun 2010 06:51 #6 by LOL
Funny thing is TPP, this story is not even on the main stream radar, it is kind of outragous and yet it will be forgotten and no one is surprised anymore. Its sad really. When I watch the history channel sometimes I am so amazed at what people did early on in founding the country for freedom. Now days its, where is my cash for clunkers credit, how much refund do I get for adding insulation to my attic, where is my free healthcare, etc.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

10 Jun 2010 10:03 #7 by PrintSmith
According to the progressives, it's had a disclaimer for the last 110 years............

10 Jun 2010 10:24 #8 by The Viking

Joe wrote: Funny thing is TPP, this story is not even on the main stream radar, it is kind of outragous and yet it will be forgotten and no one is surprised anymore. Its sad really. When I watch the history channel sometimes I am so amazed at what people did early on in founding the country for freedom. Now days its, where is my cash for clunkers credit, how much refund do I get for adding insulation to my attic, where is my free healthcare, etc.

I miss this era and mentality.

And so, my fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country. John F. Kennedy

Where did those Democrats go? Now it is all about me, me, me. And no one deserves too much success. If they have it you should take some away and give it to me.

10 Jun 2010 14:45 #9 by ShilohLady
Mike Rosen was talking about this today.

10 Jun 2010 16:55 #10 by PrintSmith
They don't teach the young of the nation today that our Constitution is actually an anti-slavery document that reduced the federal representation on account of slavery as well as limited the amount of time that slaves could be introduced into the union of states. They don't teach that Thomas Jefferson actually sought an end to slavery, only that he owned slaves himself and took one for his mistress. Why in the world is anyone surprised that our modern society wishes to further separate the knowledge of the new generations from the truth of our founding documents?

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds