Michelle Obama's Barbecue Hypocrisy

07 Feb 2011 13:45 - 07 Feb 2011 17:11 #11 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Michelle Obama's Barbecue Hypocrisy

outdoor338 wrote: VL..your a Chicago boy...where is the best BBQ in Chicago?

I'm going to be honest with you my friend..It was always in my back yard in Hoffman Estates. I had a half acre surrounded by 25 ft tall hedges. I had a Gezebo, and screen house with a craps table, roulette wheel and card tables. Had a kegorator, a smoker and a couple grills and they all worked overtime from late April to October. Did I ever tell you guys the story about when a nieghborhood kid came by with a dime at 10am one sunday morning and wanted to play craps?..I was setting up and said why not and 10 hours later he walked away with over 5k...He had one dime, 10 cents. He was like 10 or eleven years old. His dad took most of the money but he got a new (original) Nintendo, and a bunch of games. I knew his dad was gonna take it so I had lil precious drive the kid to Toys r Us so he could spend some first before going home.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Feb 2011 16:23 #12 by Martin Ent Inc
Bda Bda Bda Bda that's all folks

07 Feb 2011 17:33 #13 by LOL

Vice Lord wrote: ....
I'm going to be honest with you my friend..It was always in my back yard in Hoffman Estates.

Was this the BBQ in Chicago VL?

Or this one?

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

07 Feb 2011 17:41 #14 by major bean

JMC wrote: This is a stretch, the best BQ in North Carolina is in South Carolina. A BQ thread in the kitchen might be cool.

I was about to say "Texas".

Regards,
Major Bean

07 Feb 2011 20:48 #15 by navycpo7
The best BBque is in St Louis in a place that is only accessed through the back alley.

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds