Did Obama Ever Register For Draft?

07 Feb 2011 15:53 #11 by Nmysys
Hey Dummy, if you are going to challenge me to something do it to my face Jerkoff!!!! Anyone can rant and taunt from behind a screenname.

One thing you won't find, is me being a coward you sniveling little punk. We all remember you going crying to the moderators about Spykster WIMP!!!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Feb 2011 16:03 #12 by LadyJazzer

Nmysys wrote: Oh there is now a new Selective Service Record?? Interesting how they keep covering his butt.

Interesting how it's only "new" to the wingnuts who didn't check before they jumped to the ignorant conclusion that there wasn't one.

(Kind of the reverse of George W... In his case, they had to shred the records, or make them "conveniently disappear" so that they couldn't be used to blow holes in the constructed story of his National Guard service.)

07 Feb 2011 16:04 #13 by LadyJazzer

Nmysys wrote: Hey Dummy, if you are going to challenge me to something do it to my face Jerkoff!!!!

Dummy, I think you should accept the challenge... rofllol :lol:

07 Feb 2011 16:57 #14 by Nmysys
LJ:

Can you refute the testimony of the Federal Agent involved or are you just going to use the same argument as always? The problem is Obama needs to clear the record himself instead of depending on :Koolaid: Drinkers to do it for him,

07 Feb 2011 17:18 #15 by major bean
This draft registration "document?" has been pretty well investigated by Debbie Schlussel, columnist, and attorney. The draft registration document and results of the investigation can be found at her website: http://www.debbieschlussel.com/4428/exclusive-did-next-commander-in-chief-falsify-selective-service-registration-never-actually-register-obamas-draft-registration-raises-serious-questions/

It will cause you to pause and consider.

Regards,
Major Bean

07 Feb 2011 17:26 #16 by LadyJazzer
I read it...And the only "wonder" I had is how the Kool-Aid drinking birther nutjobs can keep seeing little green men and deadly rays from outer space.

07 Feb 2011 17:33 - 07 Feb 2011 17:35 #17 by major bean
That was very insightful disputation of the evidence, LJ. You have left us no other option but to take what has been offered as the truth concerning the draft registration.

(Once again science and technology has overcome silly fear and superstition.)

LJ, you give new insight into the meaning of the expression "floundering". Thanks

Regards,
Major Bean

07 Feb 2011 17:35 #18 by LadyJazzer

major bean wrote: That was very insightful disputation of the evidence, LJ. You have left us no other option but to take what has been offered as the truth concerning the draft registration.

(Once again science and technology has overcome silly fear and superstition.)

Yes, you can hear the surprise in *MY* voice.... :Snooze

07 Feb 2011 17:36 #19 by major bean
Wow! I'm very impressed by your higher knowledge. We are all agog. (By the way, your avatar is not a plus.)

Regards,
Major Bean

07 Feb 2011 17:38 #20 by Nmysys
You can hear the deep voice of surprise!!!!

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds