Did Obama Ever Register For Draft?

07 Feb 2011 17:43 #21 by LadyJazzer

Nmysys wrote: You can hear the deep voice of surprise!!!!

Yes, and I can hear the bigoted, moronic voice of ignorance from you... Isn't that great how that works?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Feb 2011 17:46 #22 by major bean
LJ is such a sweet little thing.

Regards,
Major Bean

07 Feb 2011 17:53 - 07 Feb 2011 22:22 #23 by LadyJazzer
Oh, I just respond in-kind to this jingoistic slime... He can escalate, or he can back off... But thinking that I'll continue to put up with personal insults from a phony flag-waving bigot without responding is ludicrous.

Just can't help yourself, can you? rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol:

Just can't stay on the topic. A day without a personal insult is a day without sunshine...

Knock yourself out, Sunshine... :lol:

07 Feb 2011 19:04 #24 by pineinthegrass
Obama's selective service document has been officially provided by the government (yes, the government, since it's a federal government document). That attorney questioned it 2 years ago claiming the government apparenly faked it. That makes it another conspiracy theory. The federal government is lying, Hawaii lies about the birth certificate, Harvard lies about magna cum laude. And is there any recent info on this? It seems hardly anyone cares about it in the last 2 years.

Is there any conservative in the House or Senate that supports your conspiracy theories? Do they question Obama's birth? Do the major radio conservatives like Limbaugh or Hannity agree with you?

I don't know about you, but if I have to go to the most extreme websites to support my views, I'd start to question my own views, or my sanity. I'm just not into conspiracy theories.

To me, all this Obama stuff has no more to support it than the 9/11 crap about Bush being behind it, or claims that the moon landing was faked.

You need to prove it, and nothings been proved. Otherwise, it's just another conspiracy theory.

07 Feb 2011 20:11 #25 by navycpo7
I am just amazed about all this bs. OK here it is. Either shut the hell up or put up. Either you can prove he was NOT born in the US or you can. Now you get a government document and now it is a big scandel in the making because someone that worked for the government for years (hell so what I did to) says she knows the numbers are wrong. Yet no one took that information and went back to the Selective Service board and asked "What the hell is going on with the numbers"

I don't like the man because of my personal opinions about how I believe things he has done is wrong. Then again President Bush, his military record, they tried to do some bs with it also. You are nothing more than part of the problem, try something new, become part of the solution. He is the President, nothing you are gonna do will change that. So if he was not born in the US, then that means he is alot smarter than you and I since we can't prove otherwise. You cannot prove he did not sign up for the Draft either. There is alot of BS going around out there that is rumor remember that word RUMOR because unless it is proven or disproven that is all it is.

07 Feb 2011 20:30 #26 by archer
I guess some people just need something to bitch about every day.....sad that all these creative minds are hung up on an obcession with Obama, just think how much richer their lives would be if they put their minds to work on something productive.

08 Feb 2011 08:38 #27 by Rick

archer wrote: I guess some people just need something to bitch about every day.....sad that all these creative minds are hung up on an obcession with Obama, just think how much richer their lives would be if they put their minds to work on something productive.

I would say the same thing about those completely obsessed with Palin....is there a difference?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

08 Feb 2011 08:52 #28 by LadyJazzer
Yes... There is. Palin is a "gift that keeps on giving", and every day there are videos and quotes that prove how out of touch with reality (and knowledge) this bimbo half-governor dingbat wannabe is.

With Obama it's an endless stream of rumors about documents that either don't exist, or "exist, but we think they're fake." You have YET to produce ANYTHING that PROVES your wingnut assertions. You've been given every opportunity to present PROOF. You even had your own thread in the RING to put up or shut up... (See: "Is President Obama a Natural Born American?" ) After 8-pages, the best you guys could come up with was:

outdoor338 wrote: When they have the evidence, you will be the first to know.

Wow...I'm impressed. You STILL can't present anything but rumor, innuendo or wingnut assertions. Let us know when you have PROOF.

Yes, there is a difference.

08 Feb 2011 12:07 #29 by Pony Soldier

LadyJazzer wrote:

Nmysys wrote: Hey Dummy, if you are going to challenge me to something do it to my face Jerkoff!!!!

Dummy, I think you should accept the challenge... rofllol :lol:

It's funny that he didn't even understand this insult. rofllol

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds