dup deleted

07 Feb 2011 19:59 - 07 Feb 2011 21:44 #1 by Blazer Bob
dup deleted was created by Blazer Bob
duplicate

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Feb 2011 21:18 #2 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic dup deleted
Trying for a 2nd round? <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" 285bound.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7148 " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7148<!-- l -->

There sure has been a lot of repetition in the Courthouse lately...

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

07 Feb 2011 21:24 #3 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic dup deleted
Wow, guess it must me the meds. I thought it seemed slightly familiar. I did check the date and figured it was new.

07 Feb 2011 21:45 #4 by ScienceChic
:wink: How's the recovery progressing Neptune?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

07 Feb 2011 21:52 #5 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic dup deleted

Science Chic wrote: :wink: How's the recovery progressing Neptune?

Good, thanks for asking. These meds are non-prescription.
:drunk:

07 Feb 2011 21:58 #6 by ScienceChic
Wow! I'd like to see ya on the good stuff then! :biggrin:

Y'all dodged a bullet with the Packers taking an early lead and keeping the game mostly under control - there was gonna be some angry drunken posting on my part if the Steelers had started winning! rofllol At least then I would've kept Nmysys awake though! :thumbsup:

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds