Let's take our Country Back video!

17 May 2010 11:52 #1 by The Viking
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncMNBfrEJIc

Great song and video! It is time to take our country back from the out of control Government and those that like to empower them. We have to remind them that they work for us, not the other way around. We have the power to hire and fire them. We need to stop complaining about the direction of this country and do something about it. Time for pink slips!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 May 2010 12:52 #2 by JMC

The Viking wrote:

Great song and video! It is time to take our country back from the out of control Government and those that like to empower them. We have to remind them that they work for us, not the other way around. We have the power to hire and fire them. We need to stop complaining about the direction of this country and do something about it. Time for pink slips!

Time to move to the ring.
Where were all you patriots over Bush Admin. time. Unpaid drug benefit, warrant less wire taps, insane invasion of Iraq, "homeland" security ( nobody read that bill either) No Child left behind? I would respect the "tea baggers" a lot more if they were vocal before now. My opinion is that the tea partiers are a pawn of the Republican party and have no real consistency in their beliefs. Just easily manipulated populists.
Let's get ready to rumble

17 May 2010 14:48 #3 by The Viking

JMC wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Time to move to the ring.
Where were all you patriots over Bush Admin. time. Unpaid drug benefit, warrant less wire taps, insane invasion of Iraq, "homeland" security ( nobody read that bill either) No Child left behind? I would respect the "tea baggers" a lot more if they were vocal before now. My opinion is that the tea partiers are a pawn of the Republican party and have no real consistency in their beliefs. Just easily manipulated populists.
Let's get ready to rumble

I love that we can talk like this. I know this will end up in The Ring. Heck, I am glad that we have The Ring! I know it was suggested in other sites but shot down. It will be such a great asset to this site as the elections roll around. It will be fun to really voice our opinioins without fear of being censored or banned just for voicing our opinions. I will address this one later. I need to get running for a bit.

17 May 2010 15:09 #4 by JMC
Go to your Republican web site for talking points I'll wait. LOL

17 May 2010 17:50 #5 by The Viking

JMC wrote: Go to your Republican web site for talking points I'll wait. LOL

:Whatever: :blabla: OH so that's how it's gonna be huh? LOL Be right back, I need to read what to say next and how to respond to this. :JK: :Grin:

18 May 2010 07:56 #6 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Let's take our Country Back video!

JMC wrote: Go to your Republican web site for talking points I'll wait. LOL

:youwish: Are you able to do this without any support?

18 May 2010 08:01 #7 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Let's take our Country Back video!

Unpaid drug benefit, warrant less wire taps, insane invasion of Iraq, "homeland" security ( nobody read that bill either) No Child left behind? I would respect the "tea baggers" a lot more if they were vocal before now

I am not saying I agree with any of this but what the h*ll? The wire taps were warranted because of the problems between entities. If someone was being monitored in Canada and came over into the US then they had to drop the monitoring. You should watch a program on Netflix. The Spy Factory. Uh, your guy (Obama) extended the Patriot act. Homeland security has some issue but they are trying to avoid this problem of CIA and other agencies not sharing info with each other.

Are you trying to say that Republicans didn't say anything until now. Give me something better than that. :Loco:

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds