Ron Paul Wins CPAC Straw Poll w/30%

13 Feb 2011 09:35 #11 by LadyJazzer
SHE is the one who keeps stirring the pot for her ascendance. As long as she keeps trying to keep herself in-play, then she is a target for everything she so richly deserves--and has earned... As much as Pawlenti, Romney, or anyone else who keeps their campaign in-play. Will she actually run? I hope so...But it doesn't matter for the purposes of discussion.

There are obviously enough wingnuts who would support the candidacy of such a fool that it brings no end of entertainment.

YES!!! Palin in 2012!!! Oh, god, PLEASE!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Feb 2011 10:18 #12 by FredHayek

LadyJazzer wrote: SHE is the one who keeps stirring the pot for her ascendance. As long as she keeps trying to keep herself in-play, then she is a target for everything she so richly deserves--and has earned... As much as Pawlenti, Romney, or anyone else who keeps their campaign in-play. Will she actually run? I hope so...But it doesn't matter for the purposes of discussion.

There are obviously enough wingnuts who would support the candidacy of such a fool that it brings no end of entertainment.

:lol: Would it be funny if she did actually win? Would LJ be upset that she supported her? Lefties out there, ready to donate to the Sarah-Cuda? And switch parties in the primary to vote for her.

I switched and voted for Jerry Brown when he won Colorado from Clinton in Dem primary. (Luckily he didn't win. CLinton was much better than Moonbeam would have been.)

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

13 Feb 2011 10:30 #13 by LadyJazzer
I swear to God, if she runs, I'll donate $200 to her campaign...

13 Feb 2011 10:49 #14 by Soulshiner
It tells me nothing because CPAC does not represent all Americans, just a very small sect of them.

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

13 Feb 2011 15:11 #15 by dummy up
At least Ron Paul is consistent and real, unlike the phony republican tea party liars.

15 Feb 2011 07:37 #16 by FredHayek
It is shaping up to be an interesting primary with lots of choices. As a political junkie, I am almost salivating. There should be a candidate for Republicans of every creed.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds