COUNTRY BREAKFAST

BEAVER RANCH
(CONIFER COMMUNITY PARK)
OFF FOXTON ROAD

SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 20, 2011
0730 TO 1130
ADULTS $8.00/CHILDREN UNDER 12 $4.00
ALL YOU CAN EAT

Conifer Ladies Auxiliary always serving up hot food.

MENU: SCRAMBLED EGGS/BACON/SAUSAGE (PATTIES AND LINKS)
FRESH BAKED BISQUITS AND GRAVY/REAL HOMEFRIES / PANCAKES/FRESH MADE GREEN CHILI/DESSERTS/ORANGE JUICE/COFFEE/TEA

PUBLIC WELCOME

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Feb 2011 06:56 #2 by TPP
See ya there!

15 Feb 2011 07:33 #3 by outdoor338
Looking forward to it...love the breakfast!

18 Feb 2011 09:24 #4 by ScienceChic
Sorry, guys I won't be able to make this one - someone else go for me please! Catch ya next time around!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

18 Feb 2011 13:47 #5 by TPP
If it's the kiddos, just lock'em in a closet, trust me they get over it.............

18 Feb 2011 14:06 #6 by ScienceChic
lol Yes, it's their fault - my son's doing a sleepover at a friend's in Boulder and we promised to bring donuts for breakfast when we come to pick him up, then we have to go from there to another friend's house, also in Boulder, to help her pick out paint colors for her living room (she liked what we did with our basement when she came to our Superbowl party - after years of living in apartments, I have an aversion to white and any of its derivatives, and I like painting, it's therapeutic).

Is that what happened to you TPP? Explains a lot... :biggrin:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.142 seconds